573 reviews analysed
1. ProTeam 100623 14-inch Hard Surface Floor Tool with Nylon Brush, Vacuum Floor Brush for Use on Floors Without a High-Gloss Finish
- This vacuum floor brush is ideal for use on hard surfaces without a high-gloss finish such as tile, wood, concrete, vinyl or linoleum
- Durable, medium nylon bristles are ideal for sweeping up dust, dirt and medium to large size particulates
- The 14-inch vacuum brush offers a wide cleaning path for quick and easy cleanups
- This commercial vacuum brush has a slim, low profile for superior cleaning performance in those hard-to-reach places
- This ProTeam vacuum brush fits 1-1/2-inch diameter standard canister or backpack vacuum wands
Tackle those tough cleanup jobs with the ProTeam 100623 Hard Surface Floor Tool with Nylon Brush. This versatile floor tool has a medium-bristle nylon brush ideal for picking up everything from dust and dirt to medium or large particulates. The handy vacuum floor brush is designed for use on hard flooring surfaces such as wood, tile, concrete and other non-gloss finishes.
It features a low-profile silhouette that easily slides into those hard-to-reach places under cabinets, desks, chairs and more for non-stop cleaning action. This ProTeam vacuum brush delivers a convenient, wide 14-inch cleaning path to get any job done quickly and efficiently and fits 1-1/2-inch diameter standard canister or backpack vacuum wands, making it a valuable addition to your cleaning tool kit.
ProTeam has been innovating efficient and effective cleaning solutions for over 30 years with a focus on productivity, cost of ownership, ergonomics, cleaning for health, and sustainability.
2. Cen-Tec Systems 60528 2-Piece Commercial Vacuum S-Wand
This 1. 50 inch diameter, 54 inch length 60528 two piece aluminum locking S-wand features a compression coupling making it compatible with standard S-wand style floor tools. The two piece locking construction makes for easier storage. The light weight aluminum construction makes the 60528 ideal for use with backpack vacuums, wet-dry vacuums and dry vacuums.
3. Pro-team – Pack of 10 Fits (Coachvac, Super Coachvac, Megavac) – 100331
- 100331 ProTeam micro filter vacuum bags fit the LineVacer, CoachVac, Super CoachVac and MegaVac vacuum cleaners
- ProTeam vacuum filters are designed to safeguard indoor air quality and to optimize the performance of your vacuum cleaner
- Micro filter bags have fully-laminated inner linings that extend filter life and eliminate risk of shredding
- double-pleated design provides 21-percent more filtration area than non-pleated filters
- The level 1 filter in the ProTeam exclusive Four Level Filtration system, these replacement vacuum filters have a dual layer construction to capture particles and improve indoor air quality
- Intercept microbial treatment helps contains odors and prevent the growth of bacteria and mold
- Thicker, won’t shred, treated with antimicrobial organic agent.
- Double pleated design gives 21% more filtration area
4. ProTeam Xover Multi-Surface Two-Piece Wand Tool Kit,
- Vacuum tool kit comes with a 14-inch Xover multi-surface floor tool ideal for use on commercial low-pile carpet and non-delicate hard floor finishes
- glides into corners and under furniture with ease
- Long 56-inch 2-piece, 2-bend wand is made of lightweight aluminum and extends your reach for easier cleaning of high and hard-to-reach areas
- Handy 17-inch crevice tool features a narrow, angled nozzle that deep cleans around corners and gets into tight spaces
- All-purpose 5-inch upholstery tool is ideal for cleaning seating and other furniture
- 3-inch dusting brush gently removing dust and allergens from blinds, lamps and other delicate surfaces
5. ProTeam 836225 Switch Box Full Assembly
6. ProTeam EZ Glide Floor Tool
7. ProTeam Backpack Vacuums, Super CoachVac Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Media Filtration and Telescoping Wand Tool Kit, 10 Quart, Corded
- Xover Floor Tool – All-in-one tool for low-pile carpets and hard surfaces (not recommended for high pile carpets and delicate wood floors). Voltage: 120V
- LARGE CAPACITY – 10-quart filter provides maximum cleaning ability with 3 times the capacity of a standard upright vac making it perfect for large areas
- IMPROVED AIR QUALITY – Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter to help students and teachers breathe better air
- certified Gold by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- QUIET OPERATION – Not only does this backpack vac include accessories needed for classrooms and campuses, at only 66 dBA, this vacuum is one of the quietest in its class. Filtration : ProLevel Filtration w/ Four Levels of Filtration: 1190 square inch total area
- Ideal vacuum backpack for high-traffic areas including schools, universities, and college campuses
- the extra-long 50-foot power cord allows for more cleaning with less unplugging
<P>The Super CoachVac commercial vacuum backpack is a productivity powerhouse designed to tackle the most demanding cleaning challenges. This powerful, high-filtration unit is ideal for vacuuming high square-footage areas that require the utmost cleanliness including universities, campuses, schools and meeting halls. Built for any cleaning challenge, the Super CoachVac is the perfect tool, providing versatility and performance in a lightweight, compact vacuum backpack.</P><P>The 10-quart Super CoachVac backpack vac features a powerful, 1188-watt, 9.9-amp motor that produces an airflow of 150 CFM and 100-inch static lift. At only 66 dBA, this vacuum backpack is one of the quietest in its class. This commercial backpack vacuum features an ergonomic, adjustable harness that responds to your motion as you’re vacuuming for hours of comfortable cleaning. The extra-long 50-foot power cord allows you to clean large areas without having to unplug.</P>
<P>The ProLevel Filtration with HEPA media filter captures and contains dust, allergens, and other particulates to produce cleaner, healthier air.</P>
<P>This Super CoachVac backpack vacuum cleaner is loaded with accessories to get the job done including a 14-inch Xover multi-surface floor tool, 17-inch crevice tool, 3-inch dust brush, 5-inch upholstery tool, 1-1/2-inch diameter static-dissipating vacuum hose, 1-1/2-inch telescoping wand, 50-foot extension cord and 2 Intercept Micro Filter bags.</P><P>The Super CoachVac vacuum backpack is Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Approved and Certified Gold. All ProTeam vacuums qualify for US Green Building Council LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) under current requirements.</P><P>For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. These vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this vacuum with a 3-year warranty on parts, labor and motor and a lifetime warranty on molded body parts.</P>
8. ProTeam Backpack Vacuum Switch Cord Assembly 101610
Fits all old style, cylindrical, backpack vacuums Switch kit includes Crimps, as well as 101472 (switch box w/ Velcro and lamb switch) and 106066 (on/off switch).
9. ProTeam SuperCoach Backpack Filter 100597
10. Pro-Team, Inc 836357 Tool, Turbo PROTEAM
Pro-team Turbo tool brush. Oem #836357. The country of origin of the product is China. The brand name of the product is: Pro-Team, Inc
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Proteam Vacuum Parts 045316 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!