Finding your suitable readers for over-the-range convection microwave is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for over-the-range convection microwave including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
514 reviews analysed
1. Sharp R1874T 850W Over-the-Range Convection Microwave, 1.1 Cubic Feet, Stainless Steel
- 850-watt, over-the-range convection microwave browns, bakes, broils, crisps, and roasts
- 2-color, 7-digit, interactive display
- Smart and Easy sensor settings
- 1.1-cubic-foot, stainless-steel interior with light
- 13-inch turntable provides even heating
- Built-in exhaust system
- hood light, powerful fan, low and high racks included
- Outer Dimensions: 29-15/16 by 16-11/32 by 15-9/32 inches
- Inner Dimensions: 13-13/16 by 8-1/16 by 17-1/8
The Sharp R1874T 1.1 Cu. Ft. 850W Over-the-Range Convection Microwave Oven, in stainless steel, provides added room, and simple installation. The built-in exhaust system offers three convenient venting options – horizontal, vertical or ductless recirculation – to provide convenience for range-top cooking. The oven has an Interactive Cooking System with Custom Help key for easy-to-follow cooking and programming instructions. It is also equipped with a 4-way convection system that browns, bakes, broils and crisps.
2. 1.1 Cu. Ft. 850W Over-The-Range Convection Microwave Oven in Stainless Steel
3. GE JNM3163RJSS 30" Over-the-Range Microwave with 1.6 cu. ft. Capacity, in Stainless Steel
GE JNM3163RJSS 30" Over-the-Range Microwave with 1.6 cu. ft. Capacity, 2-Speed 300 CFM Vent, 10 Power Levels, Convenience Cooking Controls and Cooktop Lighting in Stainless Steel
4. Kenmore Elite 87583 2.2 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel
- Large 2.2 cu. Ft capacity over-the-range microwave oven with 1000 Watts gives you the power to cook foods fast and evenly
- Our unique slide-out vent helps ensure that you capture smoke and odors while using your cooktop
- Powerful 4-Speed, 400 CFM ventilation fan clears the surrounding air of smoke and odors
- Easy-to-use glass touch controls are conveniently located on the door for a sleek, seamless look and simpler operation
- Easy-clean interior features a customized coating that prevents splashes and splatters from sticking
5. GE JVM3160RFSS 30" Over-the-Range Microwave Oven in Stainless Steel
- 1.6 cu. ft. capacity1000 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure). Cavity (W x H x D)-18-13/16 x 9-1/4 x 14-13/32
- Auto and time defrostDefrosting times and power levels are programmed automatically or manually for optimal results
- Turntable On/OffControls turntable operation
- Two-speed, 300-CFM venting systemRemoves smoke, steam and odors
- Easy to use, highly durable, manufactured in United states
1.6 cu. ft. capacity – 1000 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure)
Convenience cooking controls – Operating made quick and easy
Auto and time defrost – Defrosting times and power levels are
programmed automatically or manually for optimal results
Turntable on/off – Controls turntable operation
Two-speed, 300-CFM venting system – Removes smoke, steam and odors
6. Sharp R-1214 1-1/2-Cubic Feet 1100-Watt Over-the-Counter Microwave, Stainless
The Sharp R1214T 1.5 Cu. Ft. 1100W Over-the-Counter Microwave Oven, in stainless steel, features Smart and Easy sensor technology for cooking or reheating 11 of the most popular microwave treats. The over the counter is the smarter kitchen design solution that saves valuable counter space. This microwave does not require a built-in kit or shelf, allowing for an easy installation. It comes with under cabinet task lighting. So smarten up your kitchen design with Sharp’s intelligent Over the Counter microwave oven. It’s an ideal space saver that will give you more counter space and more cooking space!
From the Manufacturer
Counter intelligence: introducing Sharp’s unique over-the-counter microwave oven, the R-1214, with Smart & Easy sensor technology for cooking or reheating 11 of the most-popular microwave treats. The OTC is the smarter kitchen design solution that saves valuable counter space. It provides a wide range of options for placement, works with standard cabinet sizes, and does not require a built-in kit or shelf, allowing for an easy installation. And it comes with under cabinet task lighting. So smarten up your kitchen design with Sharp’s intelligent over-the-counter microwave oven. It’s an ideal space saver that will give you more counter space–and more cooking space!
- New design for new locations means easy installation of a sleek, elegant oven wherever food is prepared.
- Smart & Easy sensor settings for 11 most-popular microwave foods. No need to set times or power levels–eliminates guesswork!
- Auto-Touch control panel is conveniently located underneath the oven’s door. Users can easily select features, power levels, and times. The controls are easy to see and simple to use.
- Interactive cooking system with custom help includes options for English, Spanish, or French.
- Defrost Center automatically sets defrosting times and power levels for meats and poultry by weight.
- Minute Plus gives users one minute of high cooking at a touch.
- Keep Warm Plus lets you keep hot foods hot up to 30 minutes after cooking is finished.
- Popcorn Sensor pops popcorn automatically regardless of package size or brand.
- Hot Water heats one to six cups for making tea or cooking pasta, for example.
- Instant action keys save time and make microwaving easy! Touch once for each serving–up to eight. Oven starts automatically.
- 1-1/2 cubic-foot capacity
- 1100-watt power
- Color: stainless steel
- Outside dimensions: 23-7/8 by 14-1/16 by 15-9/16 inches
- Interior dimensions: 17-1/2 by 9-7/8 by 14-15/16 inches
- 24 automatic settings
- Turntable diameter: 14-1/8 inches
- Defrost options: Defrost Center
- Display type: 7-digit, 2-color lighted LCD
- Oven interior: acrylic painted with oven light
- Net weight: 46 pounds
- Shipping weight: 50 pounds
- AC line voltage: single phase 120 V, 60 Hz, AC only
- AC power required: 1530 watts, 13.0 amps
- Safety compliance: FCC, DHHS, and UL
7. RV Microwave Over the Range 30"Convection Oven | Black Finish | 120V AC | 900W | Camper Microwave
- This 120V over the range microwave measures 30” wide by 15 1/4” high by 16 1/4” deep and can be installed above a stove in your RV.
- Weighing in at about 65 pounds, this microwave has a 42L capacity with a turntable of 13.5” diameter. Included in the package are installation instructions as well as an installation diagram, pieces which make the installation process easier and less frustrating.
- With the high-quality design of the microwave combined with the glossy black finish, you’ve got yourself one terrific microwave for your RV.
Dimensions: 30”W x 15 1/4”H x 16 1/4”D
Input power: 1500W
Output power: 900W
13.5” turntable diameter
About 68 pounds
Mounting space requires:
66” or more from the floor to the top of the microwave
2”H from the top of the stove back
Bottom edge of the cabinet needs to be 30” or more from the cooking surface
If the cabinet depth including the cabinet doors is more than 13” then the unit must be spaced out from the wall using adequate materials supporting 150 pounds to allow proper top vent air exhaust/intake
The space between the cabinets must be 30” wide and free of obstructions
If you are going to vent your microwave oven to the outside, there are specific installation instructions in the rest of the manual
When installing the microwave oven beneath smooth, flat cabinets, be careful to follow the instructions on the top cabinet clearance template for power cord clearance
8. Avanti MOTR13D3S 24" Over The Range Microwave, Stainless Steel
This 1000 watt stainless steel over the range microwave is the perfect addition to go with your 24 inch range. While smaller in size than normal over the range microwaves this packs a lot of features. The 1.34 cubic feet interior capacity meets the needs of normal microwaves. The 10 power levels and 4 automatic cook functions including auto cook, popcorn, reheat, and defrost by weight all provide necessary options. A recirculating kit is included for interior exhaust. Also includes LED Lighting, Kitchen Timer, Rotating Turntable, Child Safety Lock, and Left Door Swing.
9. GE PVM9005SJSS Microwave Oven
2.1 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven with 1050 Watts, 10 Power Levels, Three-Speed 400-CFM Venting System, Sensor Cooking Controls and Chef Connect.
10. GE 1.7 Cu. Ft. White Over-The-Range Microwave Oven
Sensor cooking controls 1.7 cu. ft. capacity Auto and time defrost Recessed turntable with on/off Two-speed, 300-CFM venting system Removable two-position oven rack
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Overtherange Convection Microwave for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!