534 reviews analysed
1. Nilfisk GM80 HEPA Vacuum, 110-120V, 3-1/4 Gal.
2. NILFISK HEPA Canister HEPA Vacuum
3. Nilfisk ALTO Aero 26 HEPA – Contractor-Grade Wet/Dry HEPA Vacuum w/Tool Start
- Its 25-liter container capacity, 127 maximum CFM, and 84-inch maximum waterlift.
- German-engineered for highest-quality cleaning, reliability, and long-lasting operation.
- Flat-top design and electric autostart feature (for plugging small electronic tools into the vacuum) for convenience.
- Nilfisk’s Push & Clean feature offers semi-automatic filter cartridge cleaning for maximum efficiency.
- Additional tools include: 11.5-foot hose, extension tube, suction brush, and tool holder kit.
4. Nilfisk Aero 21 5 Gal. Professional Wet/Dry HEPA Vac
5. VP300 HEPA Vacuum
6. Aero 26 7 Gal. Professional Wet/Dry Vacuum w/ Tool Start
7. Nilfisk Alto Aero 21 – Contractor-Grade Wet/Dry Vacuum
8. Nilfisk Backpack HEPA Vacuum, 120 VAC
9. Nilfisk ALTO Aero 21 HEPA – Wet/Dry HEPA Vacuum w/Stainless Steel Tank
- Built with German engineered technology to ensure the highest-quality clean and reliability.
- Despite its powerful suction, it’s also designed to be super quiet (maximum 64 dB).
- This model plugs into a standard residential (120-volt) outlet for quick set up.
- A flat top design allows for placement of other tools and onboard accessories make clean-up hassle-free.
- This vacuum comes with an additional outlet so you don’t lose precious outlet space.
Nilfisk ALTO Aero 21 HEPA – Wet/Dry HEPA Vacuum w/Stainless Steel Tank – Aero 21 INOX HEPA is a 20 liter (5.2 gallon) contractor-grade wet/dry vacuum that features durable construction, low-noise level, and Push & Clean semi-automatic filter cleaning. Aero 21 INOX HEPA includes a stainless steel collection container, certified HEPA filter, built-in storage for hose and accessories, exhaust blow function, and comes with full accessory kit and synthetic dust bag. Suitable for drywall dust and meets EPA lead requirements.
10. Nilfisk Alto Aero 21-01 5-Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum – HEPA (107418440)
- It features a 127 maximum CFM and 84-inch maximum waterlift
- Push & Clean system features semi-automatic filter cleaning for quick and easy maintenance.
- HEPA filtration removes up to 99.97% of airborne particles down to .3 microns.
- A standard outlet powers this model for indoor or outdoor wet/dry clean-up.
- An extra-long hose, extension tube, and various other tools make cleaning more convenient.
Nilfisk ALTO's newest line of wet/dry vacuums—the AERO series—are engineered for long-lasting indoor and outdoor wet/dry applications. The Nilfisk AERO 21 is the most compact in the series and is great for customers who need a reliable, powerful yet maneuverable vacuum at an affordable price. Ideal for cleaning residential spaces, workshops, or small- to medium-sized job sites, this 20-liter model is easily transportable and comes with integrated accessories. This HEPA-certified model catches even the smallest particles (99.97% of particles down to .3 microns). It complies with EPA RRP, OSHA, NIOSH, and DoD standards.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Nilfisk Gm80 Hepa Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!