Nowadays, there are so many products of monoprice desktop headphone amplifier in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for monoprice desktop headphone amplifier in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings monoprice desktop headphone amplifier which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
558 reviews analysed
1. Monolith 124459 Desktop Headphone Amplifier and DAC with THX AAA Technology (Dual AKM 4493 Dacs & Dual AAA-788 Modules)
- The worlds most linear amp technology: the THX achromatic audio amplifire (THX AAA) ensures the ultimate no-compromise Headphone audio experience
- True balanced operation: Each THX stereo amp module operates in a bridged configuration to maximize output power for each channel, each DAC operates in mono mode
- Dual AKM 4493 DACs: new flagship 32-bit stereo premium DAC. It supports PCM inputs up to 768kHz and a direct stream digital input of 2. 8/5. 6/11. 2 MHz
- Balanced & single ended Headphone output: Compatible with all headphones and items
- Tailor your sound: Use the powerful digital tools to tailor the sound to your personal preference. Does your headphone have a little sibilance? Set a peq to tame that frequency peak
2. FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier (Black)
- DAC Chip¡ªThe Internal DAC chip is a PCM102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality via a linear filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts.
- LOW NOISE FLOOR ¡ª The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that are designed for a low noise floor in all states.
- CONNECTION VARIETY ¡ª The variety of connections include a front-panel 1/8¡± headphone jack, a rear-panel 1/8¡± line output, and a rear-panel coaxial digital output, which allows you to send your digital audio to another destination.
- USB CONNECTION ¡ª Connects to your laptop via its micro USB connection, which also provides it with power.
- PORTABLE DESIGN ¡ª A sleek, brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable, portable use.
3. Monolith Tube Amp Headphone Amplifier – Black with ESS ES9018 Sabre Chip DAC | Impedance Selector | Tube Sound
- Tube Sound: The Monolith Headphone Tube Amplifier utilizes a powerful 6N5P dual triode tube coupled with an output transformer for the output stage. Many competing designs only utilize a large electrolytic capacitor on the output, which degrades sound quality. Dual 6N3 tubes are utilized for the input stage and can cross over to US equivalents 2C51 or 396a. The 6N5P crosses over to a US6080 or 6AS7.
- ESS Technology: The ESS ES9018 Sabre chip uses the patented 32-bit Hyper Stream DAC architecture and Time Domain Jitter Eliminator to bring out the best in your digital recordings. The USB receiver is the Navitech SA9227. It supports all sample rates up to 384kHz/32-bit and is clocked by two onboard oscillators.
- Impedance selector: optimize performance for your headphones! The impedance selector allows you to perfectly match the amplifier to the headphone impedance, ensuring that the ideal power is being utilized for any pair of headphones. The impedance can be set to one of five impedance groups, from 16 to 600 ohms
- Volume: sets the volume level for your headphones. | Input: selects the line in1, line in2, or USB inputs. | impedance: match the output impedance to your headphones for optimal sound quality. | headphones: 1/4″ Tars output for headphones, compatible from 16 to 600 ohms
- POWER: Powers the amplifier on or off. | LINE IN 1: 3.5mm TRS input for analog audio sources. | LINE 2: Unbalanced stereo RCA inputs for analog sources. | PREOUT: Unbalanced RCA preamplifier outputs that let you utilize the DAC with an external power amplifier. | USB: USB Type-B input connector for connecting your PC or other digital audio source.
The Monolith Tube Headphone amplifier brings out the best in your headphones with the rich, warm sound of vacuum tube power. Featuring a powerful 6N5P tube and dual 6N3 tubes, the Monolith Tube Headphone Amplifier will effortlessly drive the most demanding headphones. Upgrade the sound from your computer with the internal 32-bit 384kHz ESS Sabre DAC. Connect your PC or other digital playback device and bring your listening experience to a new level with the ESS Sabre DAC combined with the warm analog sound of vacuum tubes.
4. Monolith Liquid Platinum Headphone Amplifier – Designed by Alex Cavalli | 3.6 Watts Per Channel, Fully Balanced Amp
- LUMINOUS TUBES. THE POWER OF SOLID STATE. SPECTACULAR SOUND. As an embedded tube/hybrid amplifier (DC coupled in to out, no coupling caps), the Liquid Platinum gives you the beautiful sound of tubes together with the grunt of solid state circuitry to drive the headphones. It uses two 6922 tubes or exact equivalents, such as 6DJ8s.
- SINGLE ENDED and BALANCED INPUTS and OUTPUTS: With multiple inputs and outputs for balanced and single ended operation and easy front panel input selection, the Liquid Platinum is compatible with just about everything.
- KEEPS ITS COOL. The Platinum is ventilated with two long, screened slots on either side of the top and large screens on the bottom to ensure that it is well cooled. Ensure your amplifier has enough space around the vents and is not in a sealed enclosure.
- YOU’RE PROTECTED.The Liquid Platinum has a built-in, slow power on. It warms up the heaters first and then, after a short delay, brings up the SS rails and tube HV, protecting the internal circuitry during startup.
- It also includes a connection delay to the headphones and an active offset detector, just in case an internal fault or source fault applies too much DC voltage to the output, it immediately disconnects your headphones
The Monolith liquid Platinum Headphone amplifier by Alex Cavalla is a balanced version of the highly regarded Cavalla audio liquid crimson amplifier. The Platinum features fully balanced/differential amplification with 3.6 watts per channel (balanced) into 50R load. With multiple inputs and outputs for balanced and single ended operation and easy front panel input selection, The liquid Platinum will bring your music listening to new heights!.
5. Monoprice DT-3 50-Watt Multimedia Desktop Powered Speakers Perfect Complement to Any Home, Office, Gaming, or Entertainment Setup
- Premium drivers and build high-performance drivers. Compact, ported cabinet. Clear, full audio is delivered by high-output 3.5″ Polypropylene woofers and 0.75″ Silk dome tweeters that are powered by a 50-Watt class AB amplifier. The rounded and ported MDF cabinet has been custom tuned for superior near-field frequency response and sonic performance, while ensuring that they look as good as they sound.
- Connectivity flexible. Convenient. Easy.The dt-3 features a 3.5mm TRS stereo input jack on the front panel for easy access, Plus a stereo pair of RCA jacks and a stereo pair of 1/4″ Balanced TRS jacks on the rear panel, allowing you to connect mobile, consumer, and professional audio equipment. Using the 3.5mm headphone jack on the front panel automatically mutes the speaker output, allowing you to easily switch to silent operation when you need to avoid disturbing others in the home or office.
- Woofer amplifier power: 12 watts/Channel
- Tweeter amplifier power: 8 watts/Channel
- Frequency response: 75Hz 20kHz
The Monoprice dt-3 powered multimedia desktop speakers deliver high-quality sound in a compact form factor. Featuring a 50-Watt class AB amplifier driving 3.5″ Polypropylene woofers and 0.75″ Silk dome tweeters, the dt-3 is engineered to deliver fantastic sound for near-field listening. The dt-3 features a 3.5mm stereo input jack and a 3.5mm headphone jack on the front panel for easy access, Plus a stereo pair of RCA jacks and a stereo pair of 1/4″ Balanced TRS jacks on the rear panel, allowing you to connect mobile, consumer, and professional audio equipment. These speakers are the perfect complement to any home, office, gaming, or entertainment setup.
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
6. Monoprice Monolith M350 in-Ear Planar Headphones, with Built-in Ear Hooks, Open Back Design, for Mobile Phones, Tablets, Laptops, or Video Game Controllers, 139415, Black
- Planar drivers. Large soundstage. Small driver. The 31mm planar driver offers improved performance and a smoother frequency response. The M350 utilizes a dual side linear symmetry magnet structure and has fantastic bass response, low distortion, and a warm sound signature.
- Open back design: A rarity in an IEM, the Monolith M350 features an open back design. The M350 provides a holographic listening experience. It’s as if you’re in the middle of a live performance, instead of being closed off from the world.
- Easy to drive: Although all headphones sound better with a headphone amplifier, the M350 has been designed with a lower impedance than most, making them easy to drive from most mobile phones, tablets, laptops, or video game controllers.
- Built-in ear hooks: The M350 features swiveling ear hooks that are ergonomically designed to make wearing them comfortable, secure, and easy.
- Produces a detailed aural landscape and resolves all the sonic detail from the best recordings.
- Connectivity technology: Wired
The Monolith M350 In-Ear Planar Headphones are the perfect way to experience your music collection. Featuring a newly designed 31mm planar driver, the M350 produces a detailed aural landscape and resolves all the sonic detail from the best recordings. The spectacular imaging, low distortion, and perfectly balanced sound make the Monolith M350 a true audiophile listening experience.
7. Monoprice Premium Hi-Fi Dj Style Over-The-Ear Pro Headphones with a Single-Button Inline Microphone/Controller
- The earpieces on these ‘phones are equipped with thick comfortable Padding that keeps the music inside and the noise outside. The headpiece is also Padded on the inside and is made of flexible rubber ensuring that it won’t break.
- The headsets do not have a fixed wire. Instead there is a 3.5 mm jack in the bottom of the left earpiece which allows a standard 3.5 mm audio patch cable to be inserted.
- The 50 mm drivers and 100 dB sensitivity ensure that these ‘phones produce good volume and premium sound clarity at all frequencies.
- High-quality sound supreme durability and maximum comfort.
- Package content includes 1x over-the-ear Pro headphones 1x 4-foot long 3.5 mm m/M Audio cable with inline Microphone/controller 1x 4-foot long 3.5 mm m/M Audio cable 1x 3.5 mm F to 1/4″ M Adapter plug
- Frequency response – 20 Hz – 20 kHz and impedance – 40 ohms
DJs can put in some long hours as they spin the tunes and they need equipment that is both comfortable and rugged enough to withstand heavy use. These Monoprice Pro Headphones are designed for the professional sound spinner and the casual listener that wants the best quality sound and best durability available. The earpieces on these ‘phones are equipped with thick, comfortable padding that keeps the music inside and the noise outside. They swivel up to 90 degrees so they can double as a makeshift set of speakers. The headphones can extend up to 1.5-Inch on each side and are wide enough to fit over a cap, while maintaining good contact over the ears. The headpiece is also padded on the inside and is made of flexible rubber, ensuring that it won’t break. The headsets do not have a fixed wire. Instead, there is a 3.5 mm jack in the bottom of the left earpiece, which allows a standard 3.5 mm audio patch cable to be inserted. This means that if you break a wire, you don’t have to throw away the headphones or make a messy repair; just get a new cable and you’re ready to rock again! The 50 mm drivers and 100 dB sensitivity ensure that these ‘phones produce good volume and premium sound clarity at all frequencies. The kit comes with two 3.5 mm male-to-male, gold-plated audio cables and a 3.5 mm to 1/4-Inch gold-plated adapter plug. The thicker cable is over 11.5 ft. long and is well suited for professional work and for laying back on your couch to enjoy the tunes. A thinner, lightweight cable is also included, which measures about 50-Inch in length and is better suited for more portable operations. High-quality sound, supreme durability, and maximum comfort. These ARE the ‘phones you’ve been looking for! Frequency Response – 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
8. Monoprice Modern Retro Over Ear Headphones with Ultra-Comfortable Ear Pads Perfect for Mobile Devices, HiFi, and Audio/Video Production
- The soft split-leather ear pads help prevent fatigue and the large size will fit comfortably around almost any set of ears.
- The 50mm drivers are 25% larger Than most headphone drivers which helps them produce a solid 15Hz 25kHz frequency response with Deep and rich bass clean and sparkly highs and expressive vocals.
- Professional sound from everyday headphones. Looks great anywhere you go
- Enjoy clean robust sound across the Audio spectrum
- Perfect for mobile devices hafiz and Audio/video production
Get Professional quality sound from everyday headphones. These ‘phones look great anywhere you go and sound great for hours at a time. It features ultra-comfortable ear pads with a good amount of isolation to keep you focused on the task at hand. Enjoy clean robust sound across the audio spectrum. They are perfect for mobile devices, Hi-Fi, and audio/video production. Ultra-comfortable: the soft, split-leather ear pads help prevent fatigue and the large size will fit comfortably around almost any set of ears. The headphones provide just enough isolation for you to easily slip away from the world and enjoy the world as your music makes it. Well balanced: the 50mm drivers are 25% larger Than most headphone drivers, which helps them produce a solid 15Hz 25Khz frequency response, with deep and rich bass, clean and sparkly highs, and expressive vocals. Great sound: life is too short for audio products that don’t sound great! We believe that the whole point of listening to music is to hear it as the artist intended. Our engineers and audio experts have spent countless hours listening to and comparing various headphones until we were satisfied we had found models that fit Our demanding standards.
9. Monoprice 133810 Desk Headphone Stand – Brushed Aluminum Ideal for Over the Ear Headphones – Workstream Collection
- Small footprint reduces desktop clutter
- Keep headphones within easy reach on your desk
- Modern clean design for office and computer setups
- Made of quality brushed aluminum parts
- Quality at a Fair Price: Monoprice’s rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices.
This metal headphone stand is designed for use on office and computer desks. Meant for daily-driven headphones, this stand keeps your music within easy reach. The small footprint helps keep your desk organized and the modern, clean design and quality materials make a good fit in the office setting. The silicone padded top protects your headphones when you finally set them down until the next session.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Monoprice Desktop Headphone Amplifier for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!