Finding your suitable readers for miracle-gro orchid potting mix is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for miracle-gro orchid potting mix including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
698 reviews analysed
1. Miracle-Gro Orchid Potting Mix Coarse Blend, 8 qt.
- Coarse blend for epiphyte orchids, including Phalaenopsis, Cattleya, Epidendrum and Dendrobium
- Feeds up to 6 months
- Fast-draining mix
- Use when potting or repotting orchid types requiring drier conditions between waterings
- For spectacular results, feed with Miracle-Gro Orchid Plant Food
- Only ships to CT, DE, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, ME, MI, MO, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WI
Want to grow dazzling orchids? The specially formulated mix in Miracle-Gro Orchid Potting Mix Coarse Blend is blended specifically for epiphyte orchids, including Phalaenopsis, Cattleya, Epidendrum, and Dendrobium. The fast-draining mix feeds plants for up to 6 months; simply use when potting or repotting orchid types that require drier conditions between waterings. For spectacular results, feed with Miracle-Gro Orchid Plant Food.
2. Miracle-Gro Orchid Potting Mix, 8-Quart (Currently Ships to Select Northeastern & Midwestern States) (2 Pack)
3. Espoma OR4 Organic Orchid Mix Potting Soil, 4-Quart
High quality line of soil products that are organic approved, beautifully packaged and enhanced with mycrorrihizae. the myco-tone advantage. myco-tone is a proprietary blend of 11 different strains of mycorrihizia, which are naturally occurring fungi that have been shown to enhance plant growth and reduce the amount of watering required. myco-tone fungi work with the plants root system to open up more channels for the plant to take water and nutrients from the growing mix. the result is larger more robust plant with more blooms.
4. SunGro Black Gold Indoor Natural and Organic Orchid Potting Soil Fertilizer Mix for House Plants, 8 Quart Bag
- INDOOR USE: Ideal to use for indoor containers or houseplants
- GREAT FOR: Perfect for growing terrestrial and semi-terrestrial orchid flowers
- CONTAINS: Contains Canadian sphagnum peat moss, bark, horticultural grade perlite, pumice, cinders, and dolomite lime
- Added lime creates a balanced pH
- READY TO USE: Ready to use and recommended for cymbidiums and other orchids
- SPECIFICATIONS: Size: 8 quart
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W X H): 17 x 12 x 3 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
Optimize your gardening strategies with the SunGro Black Gold Natural and Organic Houseplant Orchid Potting Mix. This premium potting soil is ideal for indoor potted container orchid flower plants. It provides a rich and porous medium for growing beautiful and full flowers. This premium gardening mix contains Canadian sphagnum peat moss, bark, horticultural grade perlite, pumice, cinders, and dolomite lime. The added lime creates a balanced pH in your potted flower plant. Black Gold Orchid mix and a high-performing mix that is perfect for semi-terrestrial or terrestrial orchids and sets your plant up for the best growing results. Each bag is sold with 8 quarts of potting soil. Whether you’re growing plants or vegetables the SunGro Black Gold Natural and Organic Houseplant Orchid Potting Mix has got you and your gardening ambitions covered.
5. Miracle-Gro 1003661 Orchid Plant Food Spikes, Single, Brown/A
- Helps promote green leaves and beautiful blooms
- Feeds up to 2 months
- Feed orchids only when plants are in active growth (flowering or development of new shoots, leaves, or roots)
- Replace with fresh spikes every 2 months
- Cut sticks in half and gently press into potting mix, distributing evenly between the plant and edge of pot
6. Miracle-Gro Orchid Food, 8-Ounce (Orchid Fertilizer)
- For orchids and all acid-loving plants
- Feed every 2 weeks for colorful, beautiful orchids
- Provides deep rich leaf color, beautiful blooms and strong root development
- Apply every 2 weeks during active growth periods, every 4 weeks during rest periods
- A great way to nurture orchids and other acid-loving plants
7. Miracle-Gro Ready-To-Use Orchid Plant Food Mist, 8 oz., Orchid Food Feeds Plants Instantly, 1 Pack
Provide nutrients and moisture to grow a beautiful orchid with Miracle-Gro Ready-To-Use Orchid Plant Food Mist. Our easy-to-use mist feeds plants instantly. In addition to regular watering, spray leaves, roots, and growing media once per week, taking care to avoid flowers. Grow a more beautiful orchid with Miracle-Gro Ready-To-Use Orchid Plant Food Mist.
8. Scotts 72776430 Indoor Potting Mix, 6-Qt.
9. Miracle-Gro 300157 Plant Food, 48-Spikes Indoor Fertilizer, Single
10. coMarket All In One, Everything Needed To Repot Your Orchid – Medium Bark – 6 inch pot – Please Choose Bark & Pot Size
All you need to repot your orchid. A clear plastic pot filled with New Zealand Orchiata Bark of your choice, topped off with a sufficient amount of New Zealand Spagmoss.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Miraclegro Orchid Potting Mix for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!