Nowadays, there are so many products of laundry blueing powder in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for laundry blueing powder in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings laundry blueing powder which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
720 reviews analysed
1. Mrs. Stewart’s Bluing 8oz
Mrs. Stewart’s Bluing 8oz
2. Mrs. Stewarts Liquid Bluing 8.0 OZ(Pack of 3)
Mrs. Stewart’s Concentrated Liquid Bluing – Great for Laundry – Whitens white clothes safely. Non-toxic. Bio-degradable. Why bluing? White fabric turns yellow or gray with age and repeated washings. Bluing restores the sparkling whiteness. Works on synthetics as well as natural fabrics without harming fibers like bleach can. So many other uses!
3. Mrs. Stewart’s Concentrated Liquid Bluing Great for Laundry, 8 Ounce (Pack of 2)
- New front loaded calorie approach to help with satiation and prevent bingeing or failing the program due to hunger.
- Created in partnership with a licensed naturopathic doctor
- Designed for those wanting to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- USDA CERTIFIED: Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher Certified, Dairy, soy and gluten-free.
- NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS: Our organic sweeteners are derived strictly from the fresh squeezed juices of our organic fruits and vegetables. No added sweeteners in our products!
Whiten your whites with the help of Mrs. Stewarts Liquid Bluing concentrate. This product improves the brightness of white fabrics by adding a blue pigment that counteracts the natural yellowing that occurs during regular washing. It can also be used to darken jeans and other dark blue fabric. This liquid laundry bluing can be used for synthetic and natural materials without harming the fibers, unlike the usual bleach. Other applications include cleaning glass and crystal, bluing swimming pools, whitening hair and pets and more. It is non-toxic and biodegradable. Mrs. Stewart’s fabric bluing is sold as a pack of 12 (with 8 oz per bottle).
4. Mrs. Stewart’s Liquid Bluing
5. Bluette Laundry Bluing, 16-Fluid Ounce (Pack of 12)
Bluette functions as a laundry whitener because a trace of blue in the wash will enhance white and light-colored articles, making them appear whiter and brighter. It works because of an optical illusion called irradiation. Try Bluette for whiter whites. It is safe and gentle even on delicate fabrics. Laundry bluing is added to the deterget at the start of the wash cycle – unlike otehr laundry products that are added during the final rinse cycle.
6. Bluette Bluette Concentrated Liquid Laundry Bluing, 16 Fl Oz
Bluette functions as a laundry whitener because a trace of blue in the wash will enhance white and light-colored articles, making them appear whiter and brighter. It works because of an optical illusion called irradiation. Try Bluette for whiter whites. It is safe and gentle even on delicate fabrics. Laundry bluing is added to the detergent at the start of the wash cycle – unlike other laundry products that are added during the final rinse cycle.
7. OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover Powder, 115.3 Ounce
- One 7.22 lb. box of OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover Powder
- Oxygen-based, water-activated formula gets out tough dirt, persistent spots and set-in stains
- Works with regular detergent to get clothes extra clean
- Works on carpets, upholstery and nearly any surface in your home
- Chlorine-free and color safe formula
8. OxiClean White Revive Laundry Whitener + Stain Remover, 3 Pound
- One 3 lb. box of OxiClean White Revive Laundry Whitener + Stain Remover
- Works with detergent to remove stains and brighten and whiten clothing
- Add to every load of laundry or you can even dissolve in water to pre-soak
- 40% more whitening power per load than chlorine bleach
- Chlorine-free and color safe formula
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laundry Blueing Powder for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!