949 reviews analysed
1. CPS VG200: Vacuum Gauge with Digital LCD Display
- ACCURATE – Calibrated to strict NIST standards for best-in-class accuracy and reliability.
- SMART DESIGN – Advanced sensor design with self-heated thermistor bridge and automatic temperature compensation.
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN – Field cleanable sensor designed to withstand 400 Psi of positive pressure.
- EASY TO READ – Continual digital readout of evacuation process on large, easy to read 5-digit LCD display.
- USER SELECTABLE UNITS – Choose between microns, torr, in/hg or mBar.
The use of a vaccum gauge is essential to insure that a repaired or newly installed system is clear of contaminants. Improper evacuation can lead to costly recalls and repairs. The digital vaccum gauge measures what takes place beyond 29″ of vaccum.
2. Supco VG64 Vacuum Gauge, Digital Display, 0-12000 microns Range, 10% Accuracy, 1/4" Male Flare Fitting Connection
3. BELEY Refrigeration Digital Manifold HVAC System Gauge, High-Precision Vacuum Pressure Temperature Leakage Tester Dignostic Meter for Testing & Maintaining Air-Conditioner, Refrigerator
- Must Have — The intelligent electronic refrigerant group instrument is an auxiliary instrument for the installation, testing and maintenance of refrigeration equipment such as air conditioners, fridge and cold storage. HVAC System Gauge Set has double pressure test, dual temperature test, digital readout, multi-unit switching, multi-mode function and built-in refrigerant database.
- Super Convenient Tool — The instrument can measure double pressure at the same time, as well as dual temperature measurement, with automatic multi-unit pressure conversion, automatic conversion of temperature Celsius / Fahrenheit, to facilitate different needs.
- What You Can Get More — Built-in 89 kinds of refrigerant pressure-evaporation temperature database, also calculate the subcooling superheat, to facilitate direct reading of operating process data. Also it tests percentage of vacuum measurement, pressure leak measurement, leak time speed record. It is deserved to have this multi-functional, accurate and simply operated digital manifold let you do the job right.
- Premium Design — Large-size liquid crystal display, LCD backlight support, data display clear and easy to read, convenient light operation. Long-life valve switches, 1/4-inch standard interface design to ensure that the instrument’s durability and versatility.
- High-precision and Warranty — The instrument uses high-strength engineering plastic and flexible non-slip silicone design. The whole machine is solid and comfortable to hold. Built-in 32-bit digital processing unit and high-precision data acquisition unit, high data and stability. We provide 30day money-back and 24month warranty ensure high-quality after-sales service.
4. YELLOW JACKET 69020 Omni Digital Vacuum Gauge with 1/4" Coupler
5. Fieldpiece SVG3 Digital Vacuum Gauge with Alarm
6. Appion AV760 Full Range Digital Vacuum Gauge
7. Yellow Jacket 69044 Vacuum Gauge, 0-30" Hg/760-0 Torr, 3 1/8"
8. Supco VG640D Vacuum Gauge, -10% Accuracy
Dual port, high resolution, fast response digital vacuum gauge provides ultimate productivity. The vacuum Sentry guards system service activity and provides notification when preset alarm thresholds are met.
9. Elitech PG-30 Red Digital High Pressure Gauge for HVAC Refrigerant with Backlight -14.5~800 PSI 1/8” NPT
- Unit conversion between MPa, kPa, bar, psi, kg/cm², cmHg. Pressure range is -14.5~800psi (-0.1~5.5MPa), accuracy: ±0.5%FS, resolution: 0.5psi.
- Automatically perform pressure/temperature calculations for up to 91 different refrigerants, including: R134A, R410A and R22 refrigerants and etc.
- The air pressure gauge’s digital backlight display provides clear results even in the night. The 4-digit LCD display allows for easy point-of-reference pressure readings.
- Powered by CR2450 battery and works around 6 months. The backlight automatically shutdown in 6 seconds, power-saving and longer using time.
- Displays screen alarm indication when over range
- adjustable temperature unit: Celsius or Fahrenheit
- rugged housing with registration for reliable service.
10. MASTERCOOL (98061 Blue Digital Vacuum Gauge with Blow Molded Case
As a professional technician the assurance of a deep vacuum on a system is imperative. The main problem with many small handheld units is their inaccuracy and durability. Although the thermocouple sensor has been proven to be much more accurate and durable than the thermistor type, the problem has been the inconvenience of a cumbersome tabletop unit.
Mastercool’s hand held unit uses thermocouple technology. This vacuum gauge has been designed with the technician’s field environment in mind, allowing for self-calibration and a sensor that will not be damaged by small mists of oil. The Mastercool unit allows for a target vacuum range to be programmed with a light sensor indicator. Now you have the freedom to continue with your other work and come back to the system once you see the indicator light signaling your target vacuum.
• Response Time: 250 mSec.
• Sensor Cable: Spiral cable extended to 6.5 feet (2.6 meter)
• Sensor: Thermocouple sensor
• Connection Fitting: 1/4” flare female adapter
• Operating Temperature: 32 to 120˚F (0 to 45˚C)
• Power: 9V DC battery (AC/DC Adapter Optional)
• Battery Life: 36 hours
• Low Battery Indicator: Special ICON on LCD
• Vacuum Units: Micron, Torr, mTorr, mmHg, mBar, Pa
• Accuracy Range*: ATM-1000 Microns: +/-5% of reading 1000 – 100 Microns: +/-3% of reading, 100 – 1 Micron: +/-1.5% of reading
* Unit accuracy refers to sensor specifications and is based on optimal laboratory conditions. Field operations may greatly deviate from these levels.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found High Vacuum Gauge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!