591 reviews analysed
1. Frost King HC30A Heating Cables, 30 Feet, Black
2. Frost King HC12A Heating Cables, 12 Feet, Black
Frost King HC12A Heating Cables, 12 Feet, Black
3. Easy Heat AHB-013 Cold Weather Valve and Pipe Heating Cable, 3-Feet
- Manufactured in china
- Easy to use
- Highly durable
- Easy Heat pipe heating cable installs quickly and easily to keep water flowing down to -40° F (-40° C)
- Prevents pipe freeze-ups
- Includes heating cable, grounded plug, built in thermostat and instructions
- Designed for rigid plastic and metal pipes up to 1.5” (38mm) in diameter
- Built-in thermostat saves energy by powering the cable only when needed
- Turns on below 38° F (3° C) and off above 45° F (7 ° C)
- Plug indicator light assures the system has power
- Plugs into a standard 120 VAC outlet
- Constructed of weather resistant PVC outer jacket, continuous ground braid and polyethylene inner insulation
- UL listed and CSA certified
3′ automatic pipe heating cable, surface mounted snap action THERMOSTAT activates heat only when needed, heats to 7W per foot, TOTAL: 21W or 175a, for use with plastic or metal pipe, UL & CSA listed.
4. HEATIT JHSF 60-feet 120V Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable
- JHSF doesn’t work unless the ambient temperature is below 37F/3 degree C. Please test the cable in a cold environment. HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi(We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com).
- Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes.( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer , palm tree frost protection etc). Self regulating heating cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Pre-assembled, easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat(turn the cable 37F on 50F off), and instructions. 120 volt, 3 watts/ft at 50 degrees F. Energy-efficient. Protect pipes up to 2″ in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather.
- ETL approved. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection.The lowest installation temperature of this heating cable is -10 degree C. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PE (high-low temperature) as out jacket. Ingress Protection 65. Durable
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Four year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue
5. Frost King HC3A Automatic Electric Heat Cable Kits, 3ft x 120V x 7 Watts/ft, 3 Feet, Black
Frost King automatic heat cables with self regulating thermostat keeps pipes from freezing down to as cold as 38 below zero. Available in lengths from 3′ to 30′.
6. Frost King HC6A 6 Feet Automatic Electric Heat Cable Kits, Black
7. Thermwell Products HC18 Pipe Heat Cable 18 ft.
8. HEATIT HISD 3-feet Pipe Heating with Built-in Thermostat, Black
- Use for water filled plastic (including PEX) or metal pipes. Not use for anything else, like empty water pipes, fuel lines, hoses, gutters, steam lines and so on. Two year limited quality . If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issues.
- Pre-assembled easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat, and instructions. Easy to install and use. 120 volt, 7 watts/ft. Built in thermostat to turn the cable 37F on 50F off. Only use 5 amps or less of electricity. Energy saving. 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid.
- Both CSA and ETL approved. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) as out jacket.
- Maximum 1/2 in fiberglass insulation was used over the heating cable for lower temperature protection. Pipes must be at least 3 feet and at least 3/8” and less than 1 1/2” in. diameter. No crossing. No spiral. No overlap itself. Only straight.
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. To avoid the overheat, please don’t plug in the cable for a long time for testing. When you feel the slight warm, please turn it off.
9. Heat Cable for Pipe Freeze Protection, 24 feet, with Built-in Thermostat and 16 Feet of High-Temp Installation Tape, Heavy-Duty, Self-Regulating, 120 volt
- THIS CABLE WILL NOT TURN ON UNLESS IT IS IN A COLD ENVIRONMENT. We’ve received a couple bad reviews from people testing the cables in their living rooms. Please don’t be that guy.
- AMERICAN SUPPORT: Knowledgeable, Minnesota-based company with expert support staff you can actually speak to! We are excited to help with your installation questions. Email us at [email protected]
- TAPE INCLUDED: 16 feet of high-temperature glass cloth tape is included with this cable.
- HEAVY DUTY: Integrated thermostat turns cable on at 37 degrees, off at 50 degrees, greatly reducing energy waste. Cable is 8mm wide and includes a 24” unheated cord (add to stated cable length). Cable has commercial-grade outer jacket for long life and carries a FOUR YEAR WARRANTY, which is double the warranty of similar cables on Amazon. Will not short or burn out if cable is overlapped.
- USES: Use on the inside or outside of all types of water carrying pipe including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX, concrete and more
- can be exposed directly to water and is rated for soil contact.
THIS CABLE WILL NOT WORK unless it is in a cold environment. We’ve received a couple bad reviews because people ‘tested’ the cable in their warm living room. Eye roll. Please don’t be that guy. The built-in thermostat will NOT TURN THE CABLE ON unless it is in a cold environment. Now for the good news, this kit includes 16 feet of high temperature glass cloth tape for installing your cable. Pipe Freeze Pro is a commercial-grade, self-regulating heat cable which provides years of reliable freeze protection for pipes of all varieties, including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX and more (pipe diameters up to 2”). It may also be used in drains and culverts through the winter months to promote drainage. Don’t buy from companies without a human available by phone. Heat cable is technical stuff and it’s great to have solid advice on how to install it. We are the only heat cable seller on Amazon who is a simple phone call away. Eat that off shore competitors! Pipe Freeze Pro is jacketed with a commercial-grade fluoropolymer and comes standard with a flame-retardant thermoplastic interior jacket. Our 16 gauge heating wires are 200% thicker than the conductors found in cheap, constant wattage cables like EasyHeat and Frost King. Thicker conductors mean greater heating efficiency, more melting power and long term cable integrity. Pipe Freeze Pro is self-regulating, meaning it ‘asks’ for more energy as it gets colder outside and less energy when it’s warmer. The entire length of our cable is temperature sensitive such that colder areas demand more power than warmer areas. Smart stuff. The stated cable length DOES NOT include an additional 24” unheated cold lead. For example, a 6 foot cable is 6 feet plus 2 feet of unheated cord. Installation is simple. Run Pipe Freeze Pro along the pipe, secure with fiberglass cloth tape (included) every 12 inches and wrap with standard pipe insulation. Read the manual for full instructions, of course.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Electric Heating Pipe Tape for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!