We spent many hours on research to finding dishwasher intallation bracket, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best dishwasher intallation bracket, you should not miss this article. dishwasher intallation bracket coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 dishwasher intallation bracket by our suggestions
936 reviews analysed
1. Whirlpool W10426979 Mounting Bracket
This undercounter mounting bracket for dishwashers is for solid surfaces like granite. Works with all standard size dishwashers. Can also be used on all stainless and plastic tall tub platforms.
2. 2-Pack Undercounter Dishwasher Bracket Replacement – Whirlpool -Compatible – Compare to 8269145 / WP8269145 – Replacement Dishwasher Upper Mounting Bracket
- IDEAL FIT FOR MANY MODELS: Our brackets are a perfect fit for an array of Whirlpool (TM), Sears (TM), Kenmore (TM), Amana (TM), Jenn-Air (TM), Crosley (TM), Maytag (TM), Roper (TM), Magic Chef (TM), Estate (TM) and Inglis (TM) models, among others
- COMPARABLE TO OEM PARTS: Our dishwasher mounting brackets / undercounter dishwasher brackets are made from high-quality galvanized steel and are durable, robust, and made to last
- VALUE PACK: 2-pack anti-tip bracket provides a solid product at an excellent value. Brackets measure approximately 3 inches long x 1 inch wide (at the widest)
- EASY TO INSTALL: Quick and easy to install – installation instructions below. Comparable to OEM 8269145 / WP8269145, as well as AP3039168, PS393134, 830941, AH393134 and EA393134
- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT WHETHER THIS WILL FIT YOUR EQUIPMENT, PLEASE CONTACT US THROUGH AMAZON OR ASK A QUESTION. Please note: This is an aftermarket part produced by Impresa Products meeting OEM quality (based on in-house testing)
1) Turn off power to your dishwasher in breaker box (ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL TO AVOID SHOCK) 2) Rotate lower access panel fasteners and remove them 3) Remove access panel/sound dampening pad. Determine if the water supply/power lines have enough slack to move the dishwasher. If not, you will need to turn off water supply valve, disconnect water supply line from inlet valve & release power line from junction box 4) Open dishwasher door, remove the screws from the existing brackets (if present) 5) You will next be moving the dishwasher. To do so, you may need to lower the dishwasher by adjusting the leveling legs 6) Carefully pull dishwasher a few inches away from the front of the cabinet 7) Use pliers to pull up tabs in back of the bracket (if present). Pull out old brackets 8) Insert new brackets. Use pliers to adjust the back tab to lock the brackets in place 9) Slide the dishwasher back into the cabinet (readjusting the leveling legs, if necessary). Replace the screws in your new brackets 10) Reverse steps 3, 2 and 1. ALL SET! This is a generic product manufactured and distributed by Impresa Products (TM). This is not a Whirlpool (TM), Sears (TM), Kenmore (TM), Amana (TM), Jenn-Air (TM), Crosley (TM), Maytag (TM), Roper (TM), Magic Chef (TM), Estate (TM) or Inglis (TM) OEM product and Impresa Products has no affiliation with or endorsement from these brands. Our product is not covered under any other manufacturer’s warranty (except for Impresa Products). The Whirlpool (TM), Sears (TM), Kenmore (TM), Amana (TM), Jenn-Air (TM), Crosley (TM), Maytag (TM), Roper (TM), Magic Chef (TM), Estate (TM) and Inglis (TM) brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their owners. Any use of the Whirlpool (TM), Sears (TM), Kenmore (TM), Amana (TM), Jenn-Air (TM), Crosley (TM), Maytag (TM), Roper (TM), Magic Chef (TM), Estate (TM) and Inglis (TM) brand names, model or any other related designations are made solely for purposes of describing and illustrating compatibility.
3. E-Z Dishwasher Bracket-Pack of 24" Brackets (1 Pack)
Introducing E-Z DISHWASHER BRACKET Made in USA from 22 gauge galvanized steel Eliminates dishwasher anchoring problems Accommodates virtually any dishwasher Easy installation under any type of counter top Can be installed prior to or after counter top installation Dishwasher does not have to be present at jobsite Won’t damage expensive cabinetry like kits that anchor to sides alone Eliminates return trip by counter top installer to anchor dishwasher Saves time AND money! About E-Z DISHWASHER BRACKET Construction Ventures is a family owned corporation based in Williamson County, Tennessee. Michael Peay and Sam Moss, the company principals and contractors, have 50+ years of combined experience in the development/building industry. They are very hands-on and are always available for trouble shooting on their jobs. They are constantly looking for new and more efficient ways of doing things. Throughout the years they have had many problems with getting dishwashers anchored correctly. Problems also occurred if the dishwasher was not on site at the right time. This led Michael to design the E-Z Dishwasher Bracket. The bracket eliminates many of the problems associated with anchoring dishwashers and is great for installation either before or after counter top installation. The feedback from other builders and counter top installers has been very positive. The bracket is easy to install and eliminates callbacks for dishwasher anchoring, which saves time and money.
4. Supplying Demand DWGRANITE Dishwasher Granite Brackets Universal Compatibility
5. EZ Dishwasher Bracket — 10 Pieces
Throughout the years there have been many problems with getting dishwashers anchored correctly. Problems also occurred if the dishwasher was not on site at the right time. This led to the design of the E-Z Dishwasher Bracket. The bracket eliminates many of the problems associated with anchoring dishwashers and is great for installation either before or after counter top installation. The feedback from other builders and counter top installers has been very positive. The bracket is easy to install and eliminates callbacks for dishwasher anchoring, which saves time and money.
6. Dishwasher Side Mount Bracket Kit – Frigidaire and Electrolux -Compatible – Compare to DWBRACKIT1-2 Brackets and 4 Screws Included – By Impresa Products
- IDEAL FIT FOR MANY MODELS: Our brackets are a perfect fit for an array of Frigidaire (TM) and Electrolux (TM) models
- COMPARABLE TO OEM PARTS: Our dishwasher mounting brackets / side mount dishwasher brackets are made from high-quality galvanized steel and are durable, robust, and made to last
- VALUE PACK: 2-pack of brackets and 4-pack of screws provides a solid product at an excellent value. Perfect for use with granite, marble, quartz and other stone countertops necessitating sidemount / sidemounting brackets (vs. undercounter brackets)
- EASY TO INSTALL: Quick and easy to install – installation instructions below. Comparable to OEM DWBRACKIT1, as well as AP5645425, 154477201, 154806601, 154806602, 2691713 and PS4705063
- Please note: This is an aftermarket product (produced by Impresa Products). We have no affiliation with or endorsement from any of the manufacturers mentioned
1) Turn off power to dishwasher in breaker box (ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL TO AVOID SHOCK) and turn off water supply. 2) Pull dishwasher out from its place. 3) Remove upper screw from side of dishwasher. Align last hole of bracket on long flat part of bracket with screw hole. Reinsert & tighten removed screw or one of new provided screws. 4) Push dishwasher back into place. Open dishwasher door. Determine which bracket hole you will use. You want to use the farthest hole forward that still attaches to cabinet. If using holes on the smaller flat part of bracket, see 5A-6A. If you need to use back hole, see 5B-9B. 5A) If using front hole, leave bracket as is. If using 2nd hole, use 1 pair of pliers to hold bracket at the 2nd hole & 1 pair of pliers to break off front tab. Repeat. Push dishwasher back into place. 6A) Pre-drill screw holes to avoid splitting wood. Screw brackets into place using provided screws. DONE! 5B) If you cannot use either of front two holes on bracket, you will need to drill a hole in the tub. Use a sharpie to mark through back bracket hole on dishwasher. Repeat. Remove both brackets. 6B) Using 2 sets of pliers, break off both brackets before bend. 7B) Drill 3/8 inch hole through each side of plastic tub. Hold plastic tightly right below mark & use a drill slowly to ensure you have a nice clean hole without damaging the tub. Clean up both holes with razor blade until smooth. 8B) Put brackets back on, put dishwasher back into place. Pre-drill small holes into the cabinet wood, then screw in included screws on each side. 9B) Insert plastic plugs in each hole. Run dishwasher & check for leaks. If leaks are present, you may need to add rubber cement to plastic plugs to create a seal. This is a generic product manufactured & distributed by Impresa Products (TM). This is not a Frigidaire (TM) / Electrolux (TM) OEM product. Any use of Frigidaire (TM) or Electrolux (TM) brand names, models, etc. are made solely to describe & illustrate compatibility.
7. E-Z Dishwasher Bracket – 25 Pieces
The 24″ E-Z Bracket attaches to the cabinet with wood screws as well as to the counter top with impact absorbing adhesive caulk or silicone. It is made to accommodate virtually any dishwasher on the market and may be installed prior to or after counter top installation. There is no need for the dishwasher to be on site due to the multiple attachment locations. Counter top installers need only install the bracket across the top of the dishwasher bay, flush tabs to face of cabinet and install screws provided at each end.
8. Ultra Durable 8269145 Mounting Bracket Replacement part by Blue Stars – Exact Fit for Kenmore Whirlpool KitchenAid Dishwasher – Replaces 8269145 WP8269145VP – PACK OF 2
- MODEL NUMBER: WP8269145 | 8269145 Undercounter Dishwasher Mounting Bracket
- EASY TO INSTALL – It is made exactly fit for most top name brand (KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Jenn-Air, Amana, Estate, Magic Chef, Inglis, Crosley, Roper.) and replaces part numbers: WP8269145, WP8269145VP
- PREMIUM QUALITY – The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY – Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dishwasher
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
9. 5001DD4001A Dishwasher Mounting Assembly Brackets Kit for LG Dishwashers by PartsBroz – Replaces Part Numbers AP4438292, 1266844, AH3525525, EA3525525 & PS3525525
- ✅ PART NUMBER 5001DD4001A: The kit is a high-quality exact equivalent for part numbers 5001DD4001A, AP4438292, 1266844, AH3525525, EA3525525, and PS3525525.
- ✅ COMPLETE KIT: It comes with everything you need to mount your dishwasher beneath the countertop. The kit includes two perforated brackets, two screws, two wire ties, and one hose clamp.
- ✅ FOR LG DISHWASHERS: It’s compatible with several LG brand dishwashers. Compatible models include LDF6810BB (ABPEEUS), LDF6810ST (ASTEEUS), LDF6810WW (ABWEEUS), LDF6920BB (ABPEEUS), LDF6920ST (ASTEEUS), LDF6920WW (ABWEEUS), and more.
- ✅ EASY TO INSTALL: Set up your dishwasher in no time. You’ll just need a Phillips screwdriver, a flat head screwdriver, a pair of needle nose pliers, and a pair of pliers. The whole repair should only take 15 to 30 minutes.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY PART: The 5001DD4001A high-quality exact equivalent part features a durable metal construction. The two brackets are perforated, so you can adjust the lengths as needed. All parts meet or exceed original manufacturer specifications for fit and performance but at a fraction of the cost.
The dishwasher bracket assembly kit secures your dishwasher to the underside of your kitchen countertop. It prevents the dishwasher from tipping over or moving around during operation. You need to replace the bracket assembly kit if any of the pieces break or go missing. Thankfully, completing the repair takes just 15 to 30 minutes. It’s easy, affordable, and durable with the 5001DD4001A installation hardware kit by PartsBroz.
2 perforated brackets
2 Phillips screws
2 wire ties
1 hose clamp
Unplug your dishwasher and turn off its water source before beginning the repair. Helpful tools include a pair of needle nose pliers, a pair of pliers, a Phillips head screwdriver, and a flat head screwdriver. The long brackets are perforated so that you can cut them to length.
Compatible LG models include but are not limited to:
LDF6810BB (ABPEEUS), LDF6810ST (ASTEEUS), LDF6810WW (ABWEEUS), LDF6920BB (ABPEEUS), LDF6920ST (ASTEEUS), LDF6920WW (ABWEEUS), LDF7810BB (ABPEEUS), LDF7810ST (ASTEEUS), LDF7810WW (ABWEEUS), LDF7811BB (ABPEEUS), LDF7811ST (ASTEEUS), LDF7811WW (ABWEEUS), LDF7932BB, LDF7932ST (ASTEEUS), LDF7932WW, LDF8072ST, LDF8812ST (ASTEEUS), LDF9810ST (ASTEEUS), LDF9932ST (ASTEEUS), LDS4821BB (ABPEEUS), LDS4821ST (ASTEEUS), LDS4821WW (ABWEEUS), LDS5811BB (ABPEEUS), LDS5811ST (ASTEEUS), LDS5811WW (ABWEEUS), LSD795ST4, LSDF795ST, LSDF995ST.
Replaces Several Part Numbers: 5001DD4001A, AP4438292, 1266844, AH3525525, EA3525525, PS3525525.
Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility. Comment below in the customer questions and answer section or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help you select the right part number for your dishwasher.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dishwasher Intallation Bracket for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!