Finding your suitable readers for desktop microphone stands is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for desktop microphone stands including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
544 reviews analysed
1. InnoGear Desktop Microphone Stand, Upgraded Adjustable Table Mic Stand with Mic Clip and 5/8" Male to 3/8" Female Screw for Blue Yeti Snowball Spark & Other Microphone
- Upgraded with metal base and affixed with 4 non-slip cottons, moving the desktop microphone stand without causing any noise and leaving any scratches on the table.
- Our base diameter is bigger and weight has been increased as heavy as 840g(1.85lb) so it won’t be knocked over very easily
- the desktop microphone stand is adjustable from 10.6” to 15.4” height.
- Other’s snap-in style stand may loosen after a long time, while our screw-in style stand is much more secure and tight, making sure the height stays on without sliding down.
- Package comes with an extra high quality metal 5/8″ Male to 3/8″ Female Screw for multi-purpose of use. It works perfectly with Blue Yeti, Blue Yeti Pro, Snowball and other microphone.
- The desktop microphone stand is easy to carry. Suitable for holding the microphone at the conference room, church and other public places.
The InnoGear Desktop Mic Stand is made of a solid construction and features a weighted 5.12” diameter base, which makes it a great mic stand for desktop or stage use.
It’s ideal for home recording, podcasts, broadcasts, and live interviews, as well as for live sound reinforcement for pianos.
Base material: iron
Base diameter: 130mm
Main rod diameter: 20mm
Minimum height: 27cm/10.6inch
Maximum height: 39cm/15.4inch
1*3/8″ to 5/8″ screw adapter
Note: Microphones are not included.
2. ammoon Foldable Tripod Desktop Microphone Stand Holder for Podcasts, Online Chat, Conferences, Lectures,meetings, and More
- Foldable design for ease of carrying and storing.
- Tripod design to give it exceptional strength.
- Non-slip rubber feet to protect your desk from scratches.
- Equipped with a 5/8″ male to 3/8″ female metal threaded screw, fits for most standard mic clip.(Mic clip is not included.)
- With a clutch to help you lock the stand, more stable.
Material: Iron & PVC & Nylon
Item Weight: 187g / 6.6oz
Package Size: 17 * 7 * 7cm / 6.7 * 2.8 * 2.8in
Package Weight: 190g / 6.7oz
The mic holder and microphone showed in the pictures are not included.
1 * Mic Stand
1 * 5/8" Male to 3/8" Female Screw
3. On-Stage DS7200B Adjustable Desktop Microphone Stand, Black
This stand features a die-cast steel clutch providing height adjustments from 9″ to 13″ making it perfect for desktop and short height miking. The solid sand-cast base with five rubber feet adds stability. The removable shaft is available with a black powder coat finish (DS7200B) or chrome finish (DS7200C).
4. AmazonBasics Tripod Boom Microphone Stand
- Tripod boom microphone stand holds microphone securely in place
- Long boom arm with molded plastic counterweight for horizontal placement
- Versatile design folds flat for use as straight mic stand
- Sturdy steel construction
- ultra-light for easy transport
- Compatible with 3/8-inch to 5/8-inch adapter
- clip-on cable holder keeps cords out of the way
AmazonBasics brings you everyday items at a great value. An Amazon Brand.
5. Moukey Desk Mic Stand Universal Adjustable Desktop Microphone Stand Portable Foldable Tripod Mic Table Stand with Small Plastic Microphone Clip For Sm57 Sm58 Sm86 Sm87 Blue YetiBlue Snowball iCE
- Unique microphone clip: Microphone clip with anti-slip and fixed function for all handheld transmitters, such as Sm57 Sm58 Sm86 Sm87, suitable for dynamic microphone, wired microphone, some wireless microphone.The microphone clip can be adjusted 180 degrees, and the angle can be set as needed.
- The tripod is more rugged and stable: the aluminum tripod legs add durability and are more sturdy. Don’t worry about slipping when you have a sponge pad on your feet, you can focus on recording.
- 5/8″ to 3/8″ Microphone Thread Adapter: Internal thread of the microphone clip and standard 3/8″ female to 5/8″ male adapter. With internal threads, this arm bracket is compatible with Blue Yeti, Snowball and other microphones. (The adapter is attached to the microphone clip and should be unscrewed when conversion is required)
- Adjust the height of the table: the nut can be easily adjusted to height, adjustable height 18-26.5 cm / 7.09-10.43 inches. It can be adjusted according to your angle.（Note : Max load: Approx 2.2 lbs )
- Fold: Easy to fold when not in use. Easy to store, perfect for showing or traveling on the go. Suitable for placing microphones on the desktop for meetings, lectures, presentations, podcasts, screencasts or video chats.
6. Microphone Arm Stand, TONOR Adjustable Suspension Boom Scissor Mic Stand with Pop Filter, 3/8" to 5/8" Adapter, Mic Clip, Upgraded Heavy Duty Clamp for Blue Yeti Nano Snowball Ice and Other Mics(T20)
- Heavy Duty Construction: The T20 is made of durable steel for outstanding bearing capacity. Max load: 4lbs/1.8kg.
- Upgraded Desk Clamp: The contact area is 4 times larger than the traditional versions, making the stand more stable. Max desk thickness: 2.4″/60mm. In addition, the headset hook is integrated into the desk clamp.
- Universal Compatibility: The T20 comes with a standard 3/8″ to 5/8″ adapter for different shock mounts and microphones. (Note: The microphone and shock mount are not included.)
- Flexible Adjustment: The T20 offers 700mm horizontal/vertical distance and 360° full rotation. You can easily adjust it to get the best pickup.
- All In One: 1 x Boom arm, 1 x Desk clamp, 1 x Mic clip, 1 x 3/8″ to 5/8″ Adapter, 1 x Pop filter, 1 x Foam cover, 4 x Cable tie, 1 x Manual, 1 x After-sales card.
7. Gator Frameworks Short Weighted Base Microphone Stand with Soft Grip Twist Clutch, Boom arm, and both 3/8" and 5/8" Mounts; Base Dimensions – 4.5" X 8" (GFW-MIC-0821)
The Gator Frameworks GFW-MIC-0821 short microphone stand with a weighted base is the perfect multi-use mic stand for recording or live sound applications. The weighted base is useful when using heavier mics that need additional balance. The Gator Frameworks short microphone stand can be used for floor applications such as kick drum / bass drums, guitar amplifier cabinets, bass guitar amplifier cabinets, snare or tom bottom, keyboard amplifiers, theater, boundary, and many other applications. The GFW-MIC-0821 includes a 16” single section boom arm, twist clutch height adjustment, cable management clip and a no slip, vibration reducing gasket. The Frameworks GFW-MIC-0821 also fits both U.S. and Euro size standard microphone clips.
The GFW-MIC-0821 has a maximum height of 23” and is constructed of heavy-duty steel and soft rubber twist adjustment knobs for added comfort while loosening and tightening. The base dimensions are 4.5” X 8”.
Gator Cases is known for manufacturing innovative products designed to protect! We offer a wide range of available sizes, materials, and protection levels, for all types of instruments and gear including Frameworks stands, Rackworks install racks and accessories, and Protechtor drum cases. It isn’t hard to find a great reason why Gator should be the brand you trust to protect your equipment for life!
8. Desktop Microphone Tripod Suspension Stand with Shock Mount Anti-Vibration Mic Holder and 4" Round Mask Shield Double-Net Wind Screen Pop Filter (Large, Black)
- Professional Stand for Large Diameter Microphones, With Double Layer Nylon Net POP Filter
- Very Long Goose-Neck Made From Metal Keeps it Stand Still.
- Adjustable Stand Height, and Adjustable Mic Mount Angle.
- Can Fit Larger Microphones Straight to the Stand, by Inserting them into the 3/8″ Thread.
The Maximum diameter of the mic SHOULD NOT EXCEED 2.4″ , otherwise, you can’t fit it in the stand.
* The POP Filter can be fixed with the goose-neck just like a screw. * The Pictures taken are REAL in full size, the Microphones used are REAL too in full size. there was no manipulation or resizing of any of the photos.
* Can fit all types of medium to large sized Microphones, if it looks like a tube shape.
* Please contact us if you are unclear about anything. Note:
If you are not sure if it fits your mic, please contact us. if you’re Mic does not fit, please check if it has a 3/8″ screw, you can fix it directly on the stand without using the mount. Please check the video for more information. NOTE:
If you are not sure about the mic size, please contact us before purchasing the item. we can tell you if it will be compatible or not. saving you the time and effort of returning the item.
Trouble Shooting: 1. The stand is not stable:
–Make sure that the weight of the mic is on the central leg of the tripod. 2. The POP Filter can not be attached to the leg: –Make sure you place the POP Filter thread into the leg thread with a flat angel and slowly screw it in. If the it keeps screwing, please contact us.
9. InnoGear Microphone Suspension Mic Clip Adjustable Boom Studio Scissor Arm Stand for Blue Yeti Snowball Microphone and Blue Yeti Nano
- Upgraded Desk Mount: Compared with old versions, this zinc alloy desk mount is built with anti-scratch pad and wider mouth up to 2″ to fit most desktop.
- The Diameter of Microphone Clip is 1.10″. Suitable for any stores, families, stages, studios, broadcasting and TV stations, etc. Attach your Blue Snowball and Blue Yeti with the 5/8″-27 male to 3/8″-16 female threaded screw adapter.
- Note：The mounting hole on the Yeti Mic is sometimes just a tiny fraction bigger than the 5/8” industry standard. Suggestion: Please use Thread Tape (included) to wrap around the mounting screw on your shock mount, effectively increasing the thickness of the mounting screw, while still maintaining the actual screw thread, so you can connect your Yeti.
10. InnoGear Adjustable Desk Microphone Stand, Weighted Base with Soft Grip Twist Clutch, Boom Arm, 3/8″ and 5/8″ Threaded Mounts for Kick Drums, Guitar Amps, Blue Yeti and Blue Snowball
- STURDY & DURABLE BASE: This desktop microphone stand is designed with a heavy weighted powder coated black finish base that features a rubber gasket on the bottom to absorb vibration and provide a precise balance and stability for kick drum and amp mic stand.
- EXTENDABLE BOOM ARM: The telescoping boom arm allows you to adjust the length and angle to the perfect angle independently. When the boom arm is extended halfway, the max load is 4.4 lbs/2.0 kg. You can easily handle the weight of some microphone like Blue Snowball or Blue Yeti. Note: 3/8″ female to 5/8″ male screw adapter is included.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: The height of this InnoGear heavy-duty microphone stand is adjustable from 11” to 15.8” inches with a reliable clutch, allowing you to place it at the optimal height form maximum comfort while using.
- FEXIBLE & VERSATILE: Flexible desktop microphone stand is a versatile configuration for broadcasts, podcasts, live performances which can be used for floor applications such as guitar amplifier cabinets, bass guitar amplifier cabinets, snare or tom bottom, keyboard amplifiers, theater, boundary, and so on.
- COMPATIBILITY: The microphone stand fits for most types of microphones like Fifine K669B, NW-700, Audio-Technica AT2020, Audio-Technica AT2035, Razer Seiren X, Shure SM7B…….
Why choose InnoGear Adjustable Heavy-duty Base Microphone Stand？
– Made of excellent materials and finish, InnoGear microphone stand offers long-lasting strength and stability, providing great balance to avoid it from falling.
– The solid base makes it durable and sturdy, perfect for recording or live sound applications.
– The U-shape cable management clip is made of eco-friendly premium material, keep your setup clean, organized and safe.
Weight Capacity: when the boom arm is fully extended, max load 3lbs; when the boom arm is extended halfway, max load 4.4lbs.
Main Pole Diameter: 20mm
Boom Arm Thread: 3/8”
Min-Max Height: 11”-15.8” (28-40cm)
1 x Desktop Microphone Stand
1 x 3/8″ Female to 5/8″ Male Screw Adapter
1 x Microphone Clip
2 x U-shape Cable Management Clip
1 x Warranty Card
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Desktop Microphone Stands for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!