Top 10 Desktop Bass Amp
Finding your suitable readers for desktop bass amp is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for desktop bass amp including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
630 reviews analysed
1. Fender Frontman 10G Electric Guitar Amplifier
- 10 Watts
- 1-6″ Fender Special Design Speaker
- One Channel
- Controls: Gain, Over-Drive Select Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass
- Other Features: 1/4″ Instrument Input, 2-Band EQ, 1/8″ Auxiliary Input Jack for Jam-Along with Media Player or CD, 1/8″ Headphone Output Jack for Silent Practice, Closed-Back Design for Heavier Bass Response
Our Frontman amps deliver quality tone at a great price, with custom-voiced built-in overdrive for great tone and the unmistakable Fender Blackface look. The 10-watt Frontman 10G features a 6-inch Special Design speaker and a selectable gain control that can rock guitar tones from tube-emulated overdrive to full-strength ultra-saturated distortion; perfect for blues, metal and the famous Fender clean tone. Closed-back design gives a heavier bass response; the 1/8-inch input lets you play along with your media player of choice; and the 1/8-inch headphone output is great for silent practicing.
2. FiiO Q1 Mark II Native DSD DAC & Amplifier for iPhone, iPod, iPad and Computers
- FiiO Q1 Mark II Native DSD DAC & Amplifier – Lightning-to-Micro USB Short Cable – Micro USB Long Data Cable – 3.5mm Audio Cable – 2x Long Silicone Bands – 2x Short Silicone Bands – Silicone Pad – Carrying Pouch – FiiO Warranty
- Compatibility: iPhone, iPod, iPad
- Audio Input: Micro USB/3.5 mm Jack
- Balance Headphone Output: Supported (2.5mm balanced headphone jack)
- Bass Boost: 0/5.4dB
3. On-Stage MS7920B Amp and Bass Drum Short Microphone Stand
A heavy, casted “U” shape base gives this stand the stability of much larger models, while its compact shape makes for easy positioning in those tight on stage spaces.
4. Monolith 124459 Desktop Headphone Amplifier and DAC with THX AAA Technology (Dual AKM 4493 Dacs & Dual AAA-788 Modules)
- The worlds most linear amp technology: the THX achromatic audio amplifire (THX AAA) ensures the ultimate no-compromise Headphone audio experience
- True balanced operation: Each THX stereo amp module operates in a bridged configuration to maximize output power for each channel, each DAC operates in mono mode
- Dual AKM 4493 DACs: new flagship 32-bit stereo premium DAC. It supports PCM inputs up to 768kHz and a direct stream digital input of 2. 8/5. 6/11. 2 MHz
- Balanced & single ended Headphone output: Compatible with all headphones and items
- Tailor your sound: Use the powerful digital tools to tailor the sound to your personal preference. Does your headphone have a little sibilance? Set a peq to tame that frequency peak
5. SUCA-AUDIO Bluetooth 4.2 APTX Stereo Audio Amplifier Receiver 2 Channel 50W x 2 TPA3116 Class D Mini Hi-Fi Integrated Amp for Home Desktop Speakers with Bass and Treble Control & Power Supply Black
- Update Version for SUCA-AUDIO A502 Mini Amplifier, add Bluetooth 4.2 receive, bass and treble control function, it is worth playing with our little amplifier for your home speaker or home theater, more convenient, much funny.
- Adopt with TPA3116D2 + NE5532 + CSR64215 chip to get clear and clarity sound, no pop, no audible noise and dead silent when nothing is playing through it. Small simple compact design but practical and powerful. Plug and play, no software to install or settings to change.
- Bluetooth 4.2 core support APT-X low latency, up to 33ft connection range guarantees low signal delay
- Both RCA and Bluetooth support, 50W * 2 (4 ohms, 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 0.04% THD) MAX output power, can drive 4-8 ohm passive speakers (not for active speakers).
- Come with a DC 24V / 4.5A power supply that will avoid spark when plug in. Built-in speakers protection circuit to make sure it is safety to use. The tact switch design can avoid shock sound when your toggle switch, exclusively designed for the customers who pursue HiFi sound.
- Works great with MP3, CD, DVD,TV, PC, iPhone, Smart phone,Android phone, iPad, Tablets, Turntable, etc.),It also sue for Bookshelf/ Computer/ Desktop/ Theater audio system and so on,different matching,Let you hear beautiful music anytime, anywhere.
SUCA AUDIO 2-CH 100W Bluetooth 4.2 Home Audio Source Stereo Amplifier
– Bluetooth 4.2 core, up to 33ft connection range, aptx support low signal delay. No pop, no audible noise when Bluetooth connection is established.
– 2-Ch, 100W (50W *2 Max per channel) RCA input for iPod, iPhone, computer, TV, CD/DVD Player, MP3 Player and etc.
– Practical and powerful, Hi-Fi Bluetooth amplifier exclusively designed for the customers who pursue HiFi sound, best for bookshelf/computer/desktop/speakers in your home.
No Sparks & Built-in Protective Circuit
Unlike other similar TPA3116 amplifiers, EA502C has no power sparks issue. It also has built-in protective circuit to avoid damage to your speaker.
NOTE: Please connect the power cord into the amp first THEN the Socket.
How to Use EA502 Amplifier
1. Connect your sound source and speaker out devices with RCA cables and then connect the power cord into the amp, last to plug in the socket.
2. Volume-Off by the vol knob before turn this amp on. Long press the power button for about 3 seconds to turn on. Then enjoy the HIFI stereo sound.
3. If you would like to connect the sound source via bluetooth, short press the power button(indicator light will change to blue from red), search Bluetooth Name BT HIFI AUDIO and connect with your bluetooth devices.
Chip: TPA3116 + NE5532 + CSR64215
Output power: 50W * 2
Power supply range: 12v-24v
THD: ≤ 0.01%
Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20kHz (±3 dB)
SNR: ≥ 98dB
Bluetooth transmission distance: 33ft
Terminating impedance: 4Ohm – 8Ohm
Size: 98 * 118.5 * 33 mm / 3.86 * 4.66 * 1.3 in
Net Weight: 360 g / 0.79 lb
Input mode: Bluetooth and Analog
Bluetooth Name:BT HIFI AUDIO
1 * EA502C Bluetooth 4.2 Amplifier
1 * Bluetooth Antenna
1 * 24V/4.5A Adapter
1 * User Manual
6. Dilvpoetry R50 6J4 Tube Amplifier HiFi Audio Stereo Digital Amplifier Headphone Amplifiers Bluetooth Treble Bass Desktop Preamplifier Preamp(Black)
- ♫ Tube preamplifier: Using tube 2*6J4 for pre amplifier
- Replaceable design,can be change the tube for 6K4, 6J1, GE5654, 6AK5 and 6*1n for different sound style.
- ♫ Low Ground Noise: There’s no buzzing or ringing when you use it! We feature a high-grade microprocessor that controls the relay while its being switched on and off, achieving a low-ground noise power circuit.
- ♫ Headphone Amplifier: It has headphones and RCA output. Plug in the headphones directly, the amplifier output will be automatically disconnected. RCA output can be connected to a passive speaker.
- ♫ Bluetooth Amplifier: It has APT-X Bluetooth input / RCA input. It can be connected to CD, DAC decoder, mobile phone, TV, etc.
- ♫ It has treble and bass adjustment. Small size, wide power supply mode. It does not support phonograph / record player signal input.
7. Gator Frameworks Short Weighted Base Microphone Stand with Soft Grip Twist Clutch, Boom arm, and both 3/8" and 5/8" Mounts; Base Dimensions – 4.5" X 8" (GFW-MIC-0821)
The Gator Frameworks GFW-MIC-0821 short microphone stand with a weighted base is the perfect multi-use mic stand for recording or live sound applications. The weighted base is useful when using heavier mics that need additional balance. The Gator Frameworks short microphone stand can be used for floor applications such as kick drum / bass drums, guitar amplifier cabinets, bass guitar amplifier cabinets, snare or tom bottom, keyboard amplifiers, theater, boundary, and many other applications. The GFW-MIC-0821 includes a 16” single section boom arm, twist clutch height adjustment, cable management clip and a no slip, vibration reducing gasket. The Frameworks GFW-MIC-0821 also fits both U.S. and Euro size standard microphone clips.
The GFW-MIC-0821 has a maximum height of 23” and is constructed of heavy-duty steel and soft rubber twist adjustment knobs for added comfort while loosening and tightening. The base dimensions are 4.5” X 8”.
Gator Cases is known for manufacturing innovative products designed to protect! We offer a wide range of available sizes, materials, and protection levels, for all types of instruments and gear including Frameworks stands, Rackworks install racks and accessories, and Protechtor drum cases. It isn’t hard to find a great reason why Gator should be the brand you trust to protect your equipment for life!
8. LyxPro KDS-1 Kick Drum Mic Stand, Low Profile Height Adjustable Microphone Boom Stand, Weighted Base, 3/8" and 5/8" threaded mounts for for Kick drums, Guitar Amps, and Desktop, Black
Broadcasts, Podcasts, Live Performances
LyxPro kick drum boom stand is a Versatile configuration for broadcasts, podcasts, live performances, it allows you to position your microphone at the right height and distance, the stand adjusts up to 23″ in the height, and features a 19″ sliding boom.
Height adjustable 13.75″- 23″
3/8″ threaded mount, 5/8″ adaptor
19″ sliding boom pole
Durable steel construction
Non-slip rubber feet
Limited one year Warranty
9. Valeton Bass Guitar Amplifier Head TAR-20B Amp Pedal Studio Desktop with CAB SIM
- Pure Analog Preamp Design with Super Wide Tonal Range from Motown Era Vintage P-Bass Low Mid Thing to Modern Day Super Ultra Fat Low-End Stuff
- Max. 20W Pure Solid State Output Power sounds and responses like Vacuum Tubes Amp with Rich and Harmonic Tone
- AUX IN & Phones jack with Cab Simulator for directly plugging into Audio Interface or PA System
- Built-in Chorus for Expanding the Tone Dimensions
- FX Loop for Hooking up other Effects
- 4/8 Ohms Compatible Speaker Output
Bass Practice Amp
TAR-20B is a bass amp, but way more than just a practice amp. You might let the size fool you. But trust me this little fella is legit. It has 20w of pure analog power. The range of EQ is wide enough for you to shape your bass tone to anything you like, from Motown era vintage p-bass low mid thing to modern day super ultra fat low-end stuff. It does it all!
A Guitar Hack!
As you know, many bass amps were originally designed for the bass and then recognized as a guitar thing. Think about Bassman. TAR-20B is no stranger to that. I tried my Strat on it one time. It blew my mind. I mentioned the EQ range above, but haven’t said anything about the GAIN. The GAIN circuit is wired to emulate the classic SVT style tone. But with the combination of GAIN and EQ, magic happens. You can the tonal characters of a lot of vintage amps. Twin, Tweed, JTM, AC 30, JC 120, the list goes on and on.
Keep It Light
The TAR-20B is designed to be compact and light-weighted so that you can put it in the gig bag and grab it on a go. But we added a little CAB SIM and headphone jack and AUX IN jack. So you can plug your instrument in and put your headphone on, then play anywhere and anytime, with any backing tracks you want. Not only it weights light, but also you can keep the volume light.
TAR-20B has a chorus circuit in it for you to expand your sonic dimension. And as any bass guitar amps out there, it has an FX Loop for you to add additional effects in it. And it has a 4/8 Ohms compatible speaker output.
Power：18V DC center negative(included)
Current Consumption: 1500mA
EQ：LOW: 70 Hz/MID: 800Hz/HIGH: 3.5kHz, ±9dB boost/cut range Max.
Output Power：20 watts
Speaker Out: 4/8 Ohms
10. Blackstar Fly 3 Limited Edition Mini Amplifier – Green
Black star’s FLY 3 is an innovative, 3 Watt, mini amp with big TONE. The patented ISF circuit gives you unlimited adjustment over the characteristics of your tone and takes you from the USA to the UK and anywhere in-between. This combines with the ‘tape’ delay to give you the best sounding, fun to play mini amp available. When connected to the FLY 103 cabinet it becomes a 6 Watt stereo amp for guitar or any music playback device. The FLY 3 can also be powered by batteries, enabling you the get ‘the sound in your head’ wherever you go!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Desktop Bass Amp for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!