We spent many hours on research to finding astro cooling system pressure tester, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best astro cooling system pressure tester, you should not miss this article. astro cooling system pressure tester coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 astro cooling system pressure tester by our suggestions
663 reviews analysed
1. Astro 78585 Universal Radiator Pressure Tester and Vacuum Type Cooling System Kit
- Allows easy testing for leakage in radiator system and quick change of coolant
- Unit is suitable for domestic and import vehicles
- Color coded radiator test cap makes it easy to choose the suitable test cap for the job. Special design of vacuum purge & refill tool connection fits nearly all type of radiator openings
- Applications: Mercedes Benz, GM, Jeep, Peugeot, Subaru, Chrysler, Acura, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Mazda, Toyota, Infiniti, Geo, Suzuki, Isuzu, Honda, Lexus, Volvo, Saab, Citroen, Renault, Fiat, Alfa, Mini Cooper, VW, BMW, Ford, Opel, Porsche. Audi, etc
2. Astro Pneumatic Tool 7856 Universal Air Powered Cooling System Pressure
- Pressure regulates shop air to test any cooling system or radiator cap for leaks
- Quick connector works on nearly all brands of cooling system testing caps and adapters
- Fills even large cooling system almost instantly, and provides constant pressure on leaks to trace their source
- Gauge displays the common pressures levels for different cooling systems and regulator will max at 30Psi to prevent damage
3. Stant 12270 30 Pound Cooling System and Pressure Cap Tester
- Allows you to test today’s car’s higher pressure cooling system
- Color coded dial makes it easy to accurately test higher pressure caps and systems
- Features a pressure release bar for releasing pressure build-up before removing the head from the neck
- Comes in its own plastic case for easy storage and carrying
- Set includes 1- 12559 spacer to drop in 1″ deep filler necks for testing, 1- 12552 cap adaptor to check standard “A” size caps, and a complete easy to use instruction manual
4. 8MILELAKE 33Pcs Radiator and Cap Pressure Tester Kit Vacuum Type Cooling System Kit
- For pressure testing radiators of most popular vehicles.
- Will also pressure test radiator caps for leakage.
- 33 colour coded adaptors allow direct connection to radiator or expansion tank.
- Hand pump with gauge graduated with BAR and PSI allows simple and easy controlled pressurization via a quick coupling system.
- Storage case is included.
5. DA YUAN 28pcs Universal Radiator Pressure Tester and Vacuum Type Cooling System Kit
- 28pcs Universal Radiator Pressure Tester and Vacuum Type Cooling System Kit
- Allows easy testing for leakage in radiator system and quick change of coolant
- Color coded radiator test cap makes it easy to choose the suitable test cap for the job
- Special design of vacuum purge & refill tool connection, test Range 0 – 35 psi.
- One more adaptor than 27pcs kit suitable for domestic and import vehicles.
28PC Universal Radiator Pressure Tester & Vacuum Coolling System Kit
High quality 28 piece universal radiator pressure testing kit.
Detects internal engine leaks caused by blown head gaskets as well as cracked blocks / heads.
A simple and straightforward way to test for leakages in the vehicle cooling system as well as changing coolant.
Easily test the entire vehicle cooling system including radiator, heater core and radiator cap.
Vacuum purge and refill kit to refill the vehicle cooling system and remove air pockets.
Suitable for use on most makes and models including both domestic and imports.
Colour coded radiator test caps.
Convenient and portable for quick, easy use wherever the job.
Supplied in a blow moulded carry case for easy transport and storage.
Long, lasting and durable construction for a long service life.
Supplied complete as shown in the pictures.
Hand pressure pump with colour coded 0-35psi gauge & push-button pressure relief valve.
3 chromed steel radiator adapters
16 radiator adapters
1 universal radiator adapter
3 radiator cap test adapters
3 piece vacuum purge & refill kit
6. ATD Tools 3301 27-Piece Master Cooling System Pressure Test and Refill Kit
- Quickly reveals external cooling system leaks
- Detects internal engine leaks caused by blown head gaskets and/or cracked block or heads
- Easily test entire cooling system
- including radiator, heater core and radiator cap
- Vacuum purge and refill kit to refill cooling system and eliminate air pockets
Quickly reveals external cooling system leaks. Detects internal engine leaks caused by blown head gaskets and/or cracked block or heads. Easily test entire cooling system, including radiator, heater core and radiator cap. Vacuum purge and refill kit to refill cooling system and eliminate air pockets. Kit includes: Hand Pressure pump with color coded 0-35psi gauge and push-button pressure relief valve, Temperature gauge, 3 chromed steel radiator adapters, 16 Anodized aluminum radiator adapters, 1 Universal radiator adapter, 2 Radiator Cap test adapters, 3 piece Vacuum purge and refill kit, Instructions, Storage and carrying case.
7. 8MILELAKE 18pcs Radiator Pump Pressure Tester and Vacuum Pump Type Cooling System Kit
- This radiator pressure tester helps find internal and external leaks in your cooling system
- This radiator pressure tester kit includes 8 radiator cap adapters to service your vehicle should you find a leak and is ideal for any car enthusiast or automotive professional
- Included a Pump with gauge For testing automotive pressurized cooling systems up to 35 PSI Has 8 radiator cap adapters for servicing most domestic and import vehicles
- Large volume pump capacity reduces strokes required to pressurize cooling systems Self-locking quick-disconnect components Thumb-operated relief valve for convenient pressure release
- Package includes: 17pc kit set + Carrying Case.
8. Mityvac MV4560 Radiator/Cooling System and Pressure Test Kit
Cooling system Pressure Test Kit makes automotive cooling system testing simple, efficient, and economical. It combines our unique hand pressure pump with four cooling system test adapters and two dual-function cap test adapters to quickly reveal external cooling system leaks and detect internal leaks and defective caps. Economical, accurate and simple method to find common causes of overheating. Pinpoints external leaks cause by loose clamps or leaky hoses, connectors, water pumps or radiators. Diagnoses internal leaks causes by a blown head gasket or damaged block or head. Test radiator and coolant bottle caps to ensure they are maintaining the correct pressure. Contains adapters to test the cooling system and caps of most US and Asian cars and light trucks, as well as many European vehicles. Application specific adapters fit the radiator or coolant bottle like the original cap.
9. Qiilu 18pcs Cooling System Tester Kit Universal Car Radiator Pressure Tester Water Tank Leak Detector Kit Test Gauge Set Tools
- 【Made of High Quality Material】 Made of high-quality and durable materials, made of aluminum alloy casing, high strength and good toughness, it provides higher stability and longer service life.
- 【Fitment】Make sure the water tank is cool when using it. Applicable models:nissan, mitsubishi, Mazda, subaru, Toyota, Honda, ford, Chrysler, vw, audi, Volvo, saab, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Renault, fiat and alfa romeo, infiniti, Chevrolet, suzuki, isuzu, lexus, opel, logo, jeeps, hummer, Citroen, truck.
- 【Application】Widely used in a variety of models, including ordinary private cars, SUVs, trucks, etc., 18 tool kits to meet your daily needs. Comprehensive Tester kit to test water tank and cooling system.
- 【Package List】1 * Pressure Testing Hand Pump with Gauge, 1 * Thermometer Needle, 3 * Chromed Steel Radiator Adapter, 10 * Anode Aluminum radiator adapter, 2 * Connector, 1 * Adapter Handle.
- 【Warranty】 Buy with confidence! We offer the 365-Day warranty and lifetime support. If you have any question on use, kindly contact us at any time directly, we will solve the problem for you within 24 hours on weekdays.
Ideal workshop tools consisting of 18pcs high-quality car cooling system testers.
Made of high quality PC material, sturdy and durable in use.
Precisely manufactured to ensure accurate test.
Can assist you to find internal and external leaks in car cooling system.
Wide application for a variety of vehicle models.Specification:
Condition: 100% Brand New
Package Weight: Approx.1793g/63.2oz
1 * Pressure Testing Hand Pump with Gauge
1 * Thermometer Needle
3 * Chromed Steel Radiator Adapter
10 * Anode Aluminum radiator adapter
2 * Connector
1 * Adapter Handle
10. 14PCS Cooling System Leak Tester Universal Car Radiator Pressure Kit Test Gauge Set Tools
- Comprehensive Tester kit to test water tank and cooling system
- Check leakThe brake system can be vented by one person alone, and it is also suitable for clutch and steering systems.age in water tank system quickly and accurately
- Color distinguished water tank cap adaptors, easy to choose the applicable one
- Applicable models:nissan, mitsubishi, Mazda, subaru, Toyota, Honda, ford, Chrysler, vw, audi, Volvo, saab, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Renault, fiat and alfa romeo, infiniti, Chevrolet, suzuki, isuzu, lexus, opel, logo, jeeps, hummer, Citroen, truck.
- Blow molded case, easy to store and transport
Various gaskets fit most major cars and trucks. Check if water tank system is leaking quickly and accurately.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Case Color: Red
Material: Plastic & Metal
Dual Gauge Readings: 0~35PSI, 0~2.5BAR
One-pack Dimensions:18.47″x 13.95″x4.52″
1 x Pressure testing pump with gauge
1 X Thermometer
4 X Chromed Steel Cap Adapters
8 X Anodized Aluminum Cap Adapters
1 X Carrying Case
Open the radiator cap. Before open it, make sure it’s cooling state.
Choose applicable cap adaptor for vehicle.
Fasten the radiator opening meanwhile check if the gasket is applicable.
Insert the joint into adaptor.
Take out the hand held pump, pressurize to about 15PSI-20PSI
Check pressure gauge: (1) If the gauge pointer maintain in several minutes, the system is normal to work; (2) if the pointer drops, the system has crack due to pressure damage, you should maintain it and make sure the system can still work after the maintenance.
After the check, release pressure from decompression valve till the gauge return to zero.
Before you collecting tools: (1) Insert the adaptor into joint, pressurize a few times, expel residual water and air in the hand held pump, then you can collect; (2) Inject gas into the tail air inlet of the hand held pump, lubricate the piston of the tube. Then insert adaptor into joint, pressurize a few times, expel residual gas in the hand held pump, then collect the tools.
Applicable models: nissan, mitsubishi, Mazda, subaru, Toyota, Honda, ford, Chrysler, vw, audi, Volvo, saab, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Renault, fiat and alfa romeo, infiniti, Chevrolet, suzuki, isuzu, lexus, opel, logo, jeeps, hummer, Citroen, truck.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Astro Cooling System Pressure Tester for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!