Finding your suitable readers for 8-port gigabit desktop switch from monoprice is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 8-port gigabit desktop switch from monoprice including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
517 reviews analysed
1. TP-Link 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch | Ethernet Splitter | Sturdy Metal w/ Shielded Ports | Plug-and-Play | Traffic Optimization | Unmanaged (TL-SG108)
- PLUG AND PLAY Easy setup with no configuration or no software needed
- ETHERNET SPLITTER Connectivity to your router or modem for additional wired connections (laptop, gaming console, printer, etc)
- 8 Ports GIGABIT ETHERNET 8 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit auto negotiation RJ45 ports greatly expand network capacity
- STURDY METAL CASE Fanless Quiet Design, Desktop or wall mounting design. Operating temperature 0 ̊C to 40 ̊C (32 ̊F to 104 ̊F)
- Storage Temperature: 40°C~70°C ( 40°F~158°F)
- RELIABLE IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- TRAFFIC OPTIMIZATION 802.1p and DSCP QoS enable smooth latency sensitive traffic such as voice and video
- UP to 80 percentage Power Saving Automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length
- AUTO NEGOTIATION Supports Auto MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need for crossover cables
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY and unlimited 24/7 technical support for FREE.Power Consumption : Maximum:3.97 (220V/50Hz)
2. NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Smart Managed Plus Switch (GS305E)
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 5 Gigabit ports
- CONFIGURATION & CONTROL: management software with easy-to-use GUI interface offers basic capabilities to configure, secure, and monitor your network.
- SILENT OPERATION: The fanless design means Zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise-sensitive environments.Operating Temperature:32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Most models are compliant with IEEE802. 3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
- BUILT TO LAST: Every NETGEAR network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance.
Introducing the NETGEAR GS305E 5-port Gigabit Ethernet Smart Managed Plus Switch with traffic separation (VLAN), traffic priority (QoS), cable health check and loop prevention. Through an intuitive GUI it provides easy, reliable and affordable plug-and-play connectivity to quickly expand your business for workstations/servers, NAS storage, printers, and PCs with a silent and sturdy metal design. GS305E also includes Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802. 3az) for maximum power savings and comes with NETGEAR 3-year and 90-day support.
3. D-Link Ethernet Switch, 8-Port Gigabit Plug n Play Compact Design Fanless Desktop (DGS-1008G), Black
The D-Link 8-port 10/100/1000 Desktop Switch (DGS-1008G) provides an excellent solution for expanding your Gigabit network. Gigabit speed is 10 times faster than a 100Mbps Fast Ethernet connection, enabling you to save time transferring bandwidth-intensive music, video, photos, graphic, and data fi les. By sharing the Internet, your users can check e-mail, browse the web, chat with friends and family, and play online games using their own computer. To increase the functionality of your network, you can also add other Ethernet-enabled devices such as a print server, Network-Attached Storage (NAS), and network camera.
4. Linksys SE3008 8-Port Metallic Gigabit Switch,White
- Full-duplex IEEE 802.3x flow control and half-duplex backpressure with intelligent port-based congestion detection and broadcast rate control
- All ports support auto MDI/MDI-X cable detection
- Non head-of-line blocking architecture
- Power Save: Advanced power saving mode detects unused ports
- QoS: Prioritize video and audio applications for better streaming (IEEE 802.1p
Easily add up to 8 devices to your home or office network. Simply plug-in to instantly connect devices to your network.
5. Linksys LGS105 Business 5-Port Desktop Gigabit Ethernet Network Unmanaged Switch I Metal Enclosure,Black/Blue
- Wired connection speed up to 1000 Mbps
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet auto sensing ports
- Easy plug & play connection
- Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritization
- Meets EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet) 802.3az standard
- Wired connection speed up to 1,000 Mbps
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet auto sensing ports
- Power saving features
- Easy plug and play connection
Accelerate your performance and productivity when you send large files to network servers, drives, and printers at Gigabit speeds. Linksys unmanaged Gigabit switches minimize transfer times and greatly enhance the ability to stream high-bandwidth files to connected devices without interference. Linksys unmanaged switches are a quick and easy solution to extend your office network with plug-and-play installation and offer power saving features such as automatically disabling power to unused ports and offer smart power for short cable runs.
6. TRENDnet 8-Port Gigabit GREENnet Switch, TEG-S82G, Ethernet Splitter, Ethernet/Network Switch, 8 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Ports,16 Gbps Switching Capacity, Metal, Lifetime Protection
- Ethernet port configuration 8 Gigabit RJ-45 ports provide high-speed network connections to devices and a 16Gbps switching capacity allows data traffic to flow smoothly reducing traffic bottlenecks
- Desktop design with a compact and lightweight metal housing design this Ethernet Switch is well-suited for desktop installations Its fanless design is perfect for quiet environments that require silent operation
- Energy savings The 8-Port Gigabit GREENnet switch model TEG-S82G Provides high bandwidth performance ease of use and reliability All while reducing power consumption by up to 70% GREENnet technology automatically adjusts power consumption as needed resulting in substantial energy savings Embedded GREENnet technology works right out of the box with no management requirement
- Mounting options wall mountable
- Plug-and-play easy setup simply power up the switch and plug in connected devices
- Low-noise operation fanless design lowers energy consumption and eliminates operating noise
- TRENDnet Lifetime protection lifetime TRENDnet manufacturer
The 8-Port Gigabit GREENnet Switch model TEG-S82g provides high bandwidth performance ease of use and reliability all while reducing power consumption by up to 70%* GREENnet technology automatically adjusts power consumption as needed resulting in substantial energy savings Embedded GREENnet technology works right out of the box with no management requirement Boost office network efficiency and eliminate network congestion with gigabit speeds and a total switching capacity of 16Gbps with full-duplex mode Integrate this sturdy metal switch for reliable high speed network connectivity Energy Savings Embedded GREENnet technology provides cost savings and reduces power consumption by up to 70% by limiting port power consumption during periods of low link utilization Gigabit Speeds 8 gigabit ports provide high-speed network connections to devices and a 16Gbps switching capacity allows data traffic to flow smoothly reducing traffic bottlenecks Compact Design With a compact and lightweight metal housing design this switch is well-suited for desktop installations Its fanless design is perfect for quiet environments that require silent operation PACKAGE CONTENTS- TEG-S82g- Quick Installation Guide- Power adapter (5V DC 1A)
7. NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (GS305) – Desktop, Sturdy Metal Fanless Housing
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 5 Gigabit ports
- PLUG-AND-PLAY: Simple set up with no software to install or configuration needed
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop or wall mount placement
- SILENT OPERATION: The fanless design means zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise-sensitive environments
- PEACE OF MIND WARRANTY – Covered by an industry-leading 3-year limited hardware warranty
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Most models are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
- BUILT TO LAST: Every NETGEAR Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance.
The NETGEAR GS3055 Unmanaged Desktop Switch features 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet, sturdy metal fanless housing and more.
8. Monoprice 8-Port 10/100/1000 Mbps Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- 1 year replacement warranty.
- Monoprice’s rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices.
- You’re never on your own with Monoprice products! We have a full team of friendly and knowledgeable technicians available to answer your questions, both before and after the sale.
- Contact our technical support team for questions about our products, troubleshooting, or even suggestions for products to fit your particular needs.
- Not to be outdone, our friendly and helpful customer service team is here to make your ordering, delivery, and any possible returns a quick and painless operation, from start to finish!
This Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet Switch adds eight bidirectional Ethernet ports for connecting a broadband source and up to seven downstream computers or additional network nodes. The switch supports 4K MAC address table entries with self-learning and auto-aging. It supports the IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab standards, as well as 802.3x flow control for networking speeds up to 1000 Mbps.
Gigabit Speed: Provides eight adaptive Gigabit Ethernet ports with wire-speed forwarding, for network speeds up to 1000Mbps.
Intelligent Recognition: Each bidirectional port can serve as an upstream or downstream port for connecting to a broadband source, computer, or additional network node.
Simple Installation: Installation is as simple as plugging it in. There is no software setup, driver installation, or firmware configuration required – just plug it in and start using it right out of the box.
9. Monoprice 8-Port 10/100/1000 Mbps Desktop Gigabit Ethernet Switch (107857)
- Provides up to 16 Gbps backplane bandwidth and non-blocking line speed forwarding
- Data Storm Protection automatically prevents network lockdown from both inadvertent and intentional broadcast storms, including DNOS attacks
- Provides MAC address self-learning/auto-aging and 8K MAC address entries
- Provides eight 10/100/1000 Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports
- Supports IEEE802.3x flow control for full-duplex and Backpressure flow control for half-duplex
- Supports Auto MDI/MDIX on each port and NWAY Auto-Negotiation function
- Supports store-and-forward switching method
- Green Ethernet technology, saves power and cost
The Monoprice 8-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch is a professional networking switch that is capable of working within the fastest network systems. This small footprint device includes eight RJ45 LAN jacks on the back and is powered by an included AC adapter.
This switch incorporates several “green” functions, which help save power and save you money! The switch monitors the connectivity of each port and does not send power or signals down the ones that are unconnected (or which have powered off devices attached). It also monitors the length of each cable and reduces the power to shorter cables, while keeping the higher power applied to the longer cable runs. Finally, the switch will go into sleep/standby mode when it detects no connected or powered-on devices. All these measures add up to reduced energy consumption and costs, which means more “green” in your pocket!
With all speeds, connections, and functions automatically configured and supported, there is no manual configuration or setup required. Simply plug it in and start using it right away!
* Complies with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u and IEEE802.3ab Ethernet standards
* Supports Auto MDI/MDIX on each port
* Supports NWAY Auto-Negotiation function
* Provides eight 10/100/1000 Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports
* Supports IEEE802.3x flow control for full-duplex and Backpressure flow control for half-duplex
* Provides up to 16 Gbps backplane bandwidth and non-blocking line speed forwarding
* Supports store-and-forward switching method
* Provides MAC address self-learning/auto-aging and 8K MAC address entries
* Green Ethernet technology, saves power and cost
* Data Storm Protection automatically prevents network lockdown from both inadvertent and intentional broadcast storms, including DNOS attacks
10. Echogear 5 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch – Plug & Play Unmanaged Switch with Auto-Negotiation, Full Duplex Control, Auto MDI/MDI-X – Expand Your Network with 5 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Expand your network’s number of gigabit Ethernet ports with this unmanaged switch. 5 RJ45 ports support newer devices with speeds of up to 1Gpbs (1000mbps). Also backward compatible to work with 10mbps & 100mbps.
- Plug & play setup couldn’t get any easier. Just power it up and add up to 5 ethernet cables. Compact design is easy to keep out of sight. Integrated mounting holes even let you hang it on the wall.
- Auto-negotiation ensures the highest possible speed between devices connected to the Ethernet splitter. Supports 10mbps, 100mpbs, & 1 Gigabit (1000mbps) connections.
- Full-duplex flow control enables devices to send and receive information at the same time, reducing network latency without packet loss. This Ethernet hub has got your back.
- Not all ethernet cables are the same, but you don’t need to worry about what type you have. Auto MDI/MDI-X technology makes both crossover and straight-through cables compatible with your wired network.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 8Port Gigabit Desktop Switch From Monoprice for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!