The Best 34 Hp Effluent Pump
Finding your suitable readers for 3/4 hp effluent pump is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 3/4 hp effluent pump including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
786 reviews analysed
1. Superior Pump 91570 1/2 hp Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump with 10-Foot Cord
- Moves up to 3300 gallons per hour, max head 25 feet
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- 1-1/2-inch NPT discharge with 3/4-inch garden hose adapter
- Removable suction screen and handles up to 3/8-inch solids
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100 percent factory tested
Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 91570, 1/2 HP thermoplastic submersible utility pump with 10 foot power cord and ¾-inch garden hose adapter, will move water up to 3300 gallons per hour. Equipped with suction screen to filter out large debris and handles up to 3/8-inch solids with ease. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 3 year warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Superior Pump is a family owned and operated Pump Company specializing in residential / light commercial duty pumps. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Superior Pump was founded in 1999 after spending years in the pump industry dating back to the 70’s, and with a plumbing background starting in St Paul Minnesota dating all the way back to 1885. Superior Pump adheres to our strong core family values, selling the absolute highest quality product possible. Known for building durable pumps, Superior Pump concentrates on quality throughout the engineering, manufacturing and testing processes. Quality products, strong warranties, excellent USA based customer service – Superior Pumps Built to Last!
2. Liberty Pumps 287 1/2-Horse Power 1-1/2-Inch Discharge 280-Series Automatic Submersible Sump Pump with VMF Switch
- Pumps up to 67 GPM
- Maximum head 37-Foot
- Quick-disconnect 10-Foot standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor
- Efficient motor design reduces electrical usage by up to 40-percent
- Includes a magnetically operated VMF switch for smaller pits down to a 10-Inch diameter
Liberty Pumps 287 is a 1/2HP Automatic Submersible Sump Pump with with magnetically operated vertical float VMF switch and 10ft power cord. Turn-on level of the not adjustable switch is 9-1/2″ and turn-off level is 4″. This pump can operate in a smaller 10″ diameter sump pit.The Liberty Pumps 287 has 1-1/2″ NPT discharge, 3/4″ solids-handling,37′ shut-off head, a unique one-piece cast iron housing and thermally protectedpermanently lubricated motor.Liberty Pumps 287 is a 1/2HP Automatic Submersible Sump Pump with with magnetically operated vertical float VMF switch and 10ft power cord. Turn-on level of the not adjustable switch is 9-1/2″ and turn-off level is 4″. This pump can operate in a smaller 10″ diameter sump pit.The Liberty Pumps 287 has 1-1/2″ NPT discharge, 3/4″ solids-handling,37′ shut-off head, a unique one-piece cast iron housing and thermally protectedpermanently lubricated motor.For Sump and De-watering Applications only. This Vertical Magnetic Float (VMF) model is not recommended for effluent applications due to their short On/Off cycle. Wide angle float models (Liberty Pumps 281 and 283) are better suited for effluent applications and are easily adjustable for different On/Off levels.For added protection, consider the addition of a back-up pump such as Liberty’s SJ10 SumpJet, as well as an alarm such as Liberty’s ALM-2 in applications where loss of pump function could result in property damage. If an alarm is used, it must be connected to a separate electrical circuit.CAUTION Do not let the pump run dry.
From the Manufacturer
With a shut-off head of 37-Feet and 3/4-Inch solids-handling capability, the 280-series by Liberty covers a wide-range of low-head to mid-range pump applications. Designed for STEP systems, mound systems, liquid waste transfer and high output sump applications, you can count on the 280-series to offer superior performance. High-output 1/2 hp motor submersible with rugged cast iron housing. The 280-series features a hermetically sealed motor with thermal overload protection, a stainless steel removable bottom screen, a stainless steel rotor shaft, and permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings. This sump pump is for sump pits no less than 10-Inch in diameter.
3. Barnes 115369 Model SP75AX Submersible Cast Iron Sump Pump – 3/4 HP, 4,800 GPH, 20′ Cord, Piggy Back Mechanical Float Switch, For Residential Use
- SPLIT CAPACITOR MOTOR: For increased reliability, higher performance, longer motor life, great starting torque and lower amp draw
- HIGH CAPACITY PUMPING: Large 1-1/2″ NPT discharge
- Passes ½” spherical solids
- 3450 RPM
- Lifts water up to 33 feet
- ROBUST DESIGN: Stainless steel shaft and hardware
- Heavy duty industrial carbon/ceramic seal
- Oil lubricated ball bearings
- THERMAL PROTECTION: Automatic thermal overload protection prevents dangerous overheating and motor failure
- LIMITED WARRANTY: Purchase includes a 24-month limited warranty
Barnes residential sump pumps pack incredible power into an efficient, compact frame. With just a 9″ x 9” footprint, the Barnes SP75AX is able to discharge up to 4800 gallons an hour and up to 33 feet of vertical height.
Designed for residential and light commercial applications, Barnes sump pumps are the ideal solution for residential basements or small storefronts, and dewatering of standing water in residential or commercial applications.
All of our pumps feature a dual ball bearing design and cast iron impellers. They’re robustly designed with a stainless steel shaft and heavy-duty seal for long operational life and dependable service.
The Barnes SP75AX pump is equipped with a 20 ft. waterproof power cord and a 1-1/2″ NPT discharge pipe for high capacity pumping. A permanent, split capacitor motor allows for optimum performance while a high-efficiency 3/4 HP motor packs the power needed to get the job done.
Every Barnes sump pump is CSA C/US listed and backed by a 24-month limited warranty. Order yours today and help keep your home or commercial property free from unwanted water.
4. BURCAM 401446P 3/4 HP Complete Sewage Grinder Pump System, Black
- 3/4 HP COMPLETE SEWAGE GRINDER SYSTEM WITH 24 X 24 SEWAGE BASIN: Easy to install and includes a 24 x 24-inch heavy duty polyethylene basin with top and bottom anti-float collars and non-corrosive cover that is recessed in to protect the lid and bolts during masonry work, a ¾ HP submersible sewage grinder pump (model 400700P), a sewage check valve and aqua-flex seals and gaskets.
- HEAVY DUTY GRINDER PUMP CONSTRUCTION: The robust cast iron body provides strength and longevity. The sewage grinder pump has a robust cast iron body, a clog-free vortex impeller combined with a grinder to shred solids, and a 2” NPT discharge adapter.
- GRINDER PUMP: Recommended for a residential sewage pump applications. Reduces clogging of impeller and jamming situations.
- PUMP CAPACITY: Maximum head is 35 feet and the capacity is up to 1875 gallons per hour. New grinding technology for sewage applications to eliminate solids.
5. WAYNE CDU980E 3/4 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Sump Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch
- The product is manufactured in china
- Abrasion Resistant Glass Reinforced Polycarbonate Impeller for Reliability
- The product is highly durable and easy to use. 8 feet water resistant power cord
- Easy installation and easy handling. 120 V, PSC, Oil-Filled 3/4 HP Motor
- For Use In 11 inch. Diameter or Larger Sump Basins
3/4 hp, cast iron/stainless steel, submersible sump pump, with vertical switch, designed for 11 inch diameter or larger sump basin, pumps up to 4600 gph at 0′, durable cast iron volute, reliable, reinforced poly carbonate impeller, corrosion resistant stainless steel motor housing & fasteners, top suction design filters debris & minimizes clogging, oil filled, thermally protected motor prevents overheating, designed for easy installation without any Plumbing changes, epoxy coated steel, high performance 3/4 hp, motor, 1-1/2 inch NPT discharge & durable cast iron base, easy carry handle for portability, float guard protects switch from hang ups, 5 year warranty. This product is assembled in the USA. Easy installation and easy handling.
From the Manufacturer
The Wayne CDU980E submersible sump pump can move up to 4600 gallons per hour (gph). The top suction design filters debris and minimizes clogging. It is a rugged, stainless steel and cast iron submersible sump pump. This pump is designed for 11-Inch diameter and larger sump pits.
6. Wayne RPP50 Cast Iron Sewage Pump with Piggy Back Tether Float Switch
Wayne’s RPP50 1/2 hp sewage pump, pumps up to 6200 gallons per hour with 5 feet of lift. This pump is manufactured with a durable cast iron motor and pump housing and a replaceable piggyback tether switch for automatic or manual operation. The RPP50 is capable of passing 2 inch solids, and is perfect and ideal for below grade installations.
From the Manufacturer
The Wayne RPP50 1/2-Horsepower cast iron sewage pump with tether switch pumps up to 6200-Gallon per hour with 5-Feet of lift. This pump is manufactured with a durable cast iron motor and pump housing with a replaceable piggyback tether switch for automatic operation. The RPP50 is capable of passing 2-Inch solids. This pump is ideal for basement or below grade installations.
7. BURCAM 400416T 3/4 HP Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Sewage Grinder Pump
- Stainless steel
- 3/4 HP HEAVY DUTY SEWAGE GRINDER PUMP: The pump is made of cast iron and stainless steel for longevity and includes a cast iron grinder impeller. This pump can be used in a new installation or to replace an existing sewage pump. Contractor grade PRO series built.
- GRINDER PUMP PERFORMANCE: The maximum head is 25 feet and the capacity is up to 4200 gallons per hour. .
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Solid stainless steel construction rugged and heavy equipped with a grinder type impeller made of cast iron.
- SEWAGE GRINDER PUMP: High performance for residential sewage applications. Reduces clogging of impeller and jamming situations.
8. Acquaer Durable Cast Iron Automatic Submersible Sump/Effluent Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch, 1/3 HP，10ft. Power Cord
Rugged Cast Iron Pump Body And Motor House.1 1/2” NPT famale discharge. This is easy to use and easy to install. Integral snap-action float switch for automatic operation. Oil-Filled Motor With Automatic Reset Overload Provides Safe Operatio. Acquaer effluent pump is the perfect choice for low-head effluent pumping or basement de-watering. 10-ft power cord included.
9. BURCAM 400700P 3/4 HP Sewage Grinder Pump
- New 3/4 HP cast iron submersible sewage grinder pump with vertical float switch
- New grinding technology for sewage applications to eliminate solids
- High lift capacity of 35 feet with automatic vertical float switch
- Recommended for a residential sewage pump application
- Reduces clogging of impeller and jamming situations
- The robust cast iron body provides strength and longevity
- Not recommended for hand towels, feminine hygiene products, etc.
- Hardened stainless steel cutter
- This pump can be used in a new installation or to replace an existing sewage pump
- Vertical float switch ensures automatic operation of the pump
3/4 HP cast iron submersible sewage grinder pump with vertical float switch. Designed for a residential sewage application. Pumping vertical lift capacity of 35 feet. 2 step process that will grind standard sewage materials and propel them out of the pump. This pump is recommended for pumping raw sewage and for replacement of a sewage pump.
10. Simer 5965 3/4 HP Professional Grade Sewage Pump
3/4 HP Professional Grade Sewage Pump.
From the Manufacturer
3/4 HP Professional Grade Sewage Pump.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 34 Hp Effluent Pump for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!