Top 10 13 Hp Well Pump
Finding your suitable readers for 1/3 hp well pump is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 1/3 hp well pump including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
710 reviews analysed
1. Superior Pump 92341 1/3 HP Cast Iron Submersible Sump Pump with Vertical Float Switch
Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 92341, 1/3 HP cast iron submersible sump pump with vertical float switch, will move water up to 2760 gallons per hour. Upgraded durable stainless steel impeller for improved performance. Equipped with suction screen to filter out large debris and handles up to 3/8-inch solids with ease. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 3 year warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Superior Pump is a family owned and operated Pump Company specializing in residential / light commercial duty pumps. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Superior Pump was founded in 1999 after spending years in the pump industry dating back to the 70’s, and with a plumbing background starting in St Paul Minnesota dating all the way back to 1885. Superior Pump adheres to our strong core family values, selling the absolute highest quality product possible. Known for building durable pumps, Superior Pump concentrates on quality throughout the engineering, manufacturing and testing processes. Quality products, strong warranties, excellent USA based customer service – Superior Pumps Built to Last!
2. Liberty Pumps 237 1/3-Horse Power 1-1/2-Inch Discharge 230-Series Automatic Submersible Sump Pump with VMF Switch
3. ECO-FLO Products SUP56 Manual Submersible Utility Pump, 1/3 HP, 2,880 GPH
- Designed for numerous residential uses including flooded basements, window wells, spas, cisterns, sumps, and flooding in low lying areas
- Continuous duty, efficient 115V psc (permanent split capacitor) motor for lower carbon footprint
- higher efficiency using less energy to operate
- Made of corrosion resistant thermoplastic for long life
- Download the User Manual under the Technical Specification section of this page for safety, installation, troubleshooting, and warranty information
- Click on the ECO-FLO Products link at the top of this page to see more pump options from ECO-FLO Products
1/3 hp manual submersible utility pump with 10′ power cord and water cooled motor; requires monitoring to turn pump on/off; will drain from flat surfaces to 3/8″ and handles solids up to 1/8″ diameter; up to 2880 gph. Download the User Manual under the Technical Specification section of this page for safety, installation, troubleshooting, and warranty information. Utility pumps are used to transfer water from one source to another or to drain water from surfaces. These pumps are typically used for draining water from sinks or tubs with clogged drains, emptying pools or spas, draining excess water on flooded basement floors, etc. Utility pumps are either portable or submersible. Portable means they are designed to operate outside the water with a hose placed in the water. Submersible means they are designed to be submersed in water. Submersible pumps can be provided with no on/off switch, which means they are manually operated or have a ‘smart’ switch that will detect the absence of water and will therefore shut off the pump automatically. Since most utility pumps are made of plastic and rubber components, running them dry (running them without water circulating in them), will result in the pump overheating and melting the plastic and rubber components. As a result it is required that you physically monitor pumps provided without switches so you can unplug them when the task is complete. ECO-FLO Products exceed the competition in flow and head performance. Test laboratory and ISO 9000 facility account for quality built pumps that are all CSA approved. The ECO-FLO commitment is to produce pumps for the long term at the best value. Click on the ECO-FLO Products link at the top of this page to see more pump options from ECO-FLO Products.
4. FLUENTPOWER Electric Submersible Pump 1/3HP with Max Flow 2100 GPH Clean/Dirty Submersible Sump Pump Included 3/4" Standard Garden Hose Connector and Float Switch for Automatic Operation
- 1/3HP, portable and energy saving, including NPT1″ and GHT 3/4″ male thread for discharge hose connection. Small electric submersible pump
- Upgraded Seal Structure, Thermal Protection, and Copper motor wire give pump much longer duration and ensure effective pumping
- Maximum flow rate up to 2100 GPH and Max lift water up to 16.4ft
- For clean and dirty water, removes water down to 1.8 inch and Base filter design allows to pass up to 1 inch solids
- With its long 26.2ft cable cord, it can be installed for automatic operation or used in temporary situations.
5. WAYNE CDU790 1/3 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Steel Sump Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts.
- Tested to 1 million cycles*
- Mechanical float switch provides reliable operation and allows installation in sump basins 11″ in diameter or larger
- Top suction strainer filters debris and protects pump from clogging. The pump does not require weep holes and the cast iron seal plate prevents galvanic corrosion and leaks
- High capacity 1-1/2″ npt discharge
- Heavy duty oil filled motor for long life
- Cast iron pump housing for durability
1/3 hp, cast iron, submersible sump pump, with vertical switch, pumps up to 3800 gph at 0′, designed for 11 inch diameter or larger sump basin, top suction design filters debris & minimizes clogging, designed for easy installation without any Plumbing changes, epoxy coated steel, high performance 1/3 hp, motor, 1-1/2 inch NPT discharge & durable cast iron base, easy carry handle for portability, float guard protects switch from hang ups. The product is manufactured in china. Easy installation and easy handling.
From the Manufacturer
The Wayne CDU790 features durable cast iron housing for long life and quiet operation. This submersible pump is compactly designed for 11″ or larger sump pits. The CDU series is one of the most popular replacement pumps in America. The ceramic mechanical seal assures long life in the most demanding applications and the 1 1/2″ discharge allows easy installation plus maximum flow. Similar applications to the following brands of submersible sump pumps , Craftsman, Zoeller, Flotec, Water Ace, Myers, Little Giant, Liberty, Pit Viper, Ridgid, Blue Angel, Sta-Rite, Starite, Diamond, Star, Flint and Walling, Coleman, Maytag, Jacuzzi, ShurDri, Shur-dri, GSW, Teel, Master Plumber, UL listed
6. SuperHandy Submersible Sump Water Pump 1/3 HP 1100 GPH 3/4" GHT or 1" Inch NPT 18′ Feet Head Lift 115VAC Electric Heavy Duty Polypropylene Transfer from Ponds Tanks Pools Fountains Basements Cellars
- SPECIFICATIONS – This Portable Submersible Sump Water Transfer Pump includes 1/3 HP 1100 GPH (18.4GPM) WATER ONLY Self-Priming 115VAC 60Hz 253W 2.2A Pump w/ a 3/4” GHT Connection or 1” NPT, Head Lift of 18’, a 3-Prong NEMA 5-15R / NEMA 5-15P Plug, 8’ 3C/SJTW 18AWG Power Cord (MUST be plugged into a GFCI Outlet), Automatic Float Switch, a Sturdy Handle Carry Handle.
- PORTABLE & EFFICIENT – Our Submersible Sump Water Transfer Pumps are designed to be portable & transport easily for on the go or emergency back-up applications. The body is constructed of heavy duty polypropylene/thermoplastic. This pump has a built-in secure handle & can remove water down to an astounding 1/4”. We recommend this pump for the transfer of CLEAN WATER at households, farms or general plumbing, also tanks, wells, garages, flat roofs, pools, ponds & flooded basements or cellars.
- SAFETY & PROPER USE – This pump has a very strong & durable polypropylene/thermoplastic body to protect the pump during transit & the user during operation. This pump is designed for (WATER ONLY) DO NOT USE FOR GASOLINE or sewage waste or Any Other liquids other than CLEAN WATER at a Max temperature of 77°F (25°). This Pump MUST BE PLUGGED into a GFCI PROTECTED RECEPTACLE during operation for both practical & safe operation, this pump is NOT to be used for continuous nonstop use applications.
- THE SUPERHANDY ADVANTAGE – Partner with us & join millions worldwide who empower their everyday lives, by using our cutting edge equipment & supreme advanced technology, to Conquer any task or obstacle. Arise & gain Dominance over your ‘sphere of influence’ by starting here.
- COMMITMENT – SuperHandy is the only authorized seller of SuperHandy products. We are committed to providing customers with a stress-free shopping experience. Buy with confidence, we are ALWAYS here to help.
This Portable Submersible Sump Water Transfer Pump includes 1/3 HP 1100 GPH (18.4GPM) WATER ONLY Self-Priming 115VAC 60Hz 253W 2.2A Pump w/ a 3/4” GHT Connection or 1” NPT, Head Lift of 18’, a 3-Prong NEMA 5-15R / NEMA 5-15P Plug, 8’ 3C/SJTW 18AWG Power Cord (MUST be plugged into a GFCI Outlet), Automatic Float Switch, a Sturdy Handle Carry Handle.
Our Submersible Sump Water Transfer Pumps are designed to be portable & transport easily for on the go or emergency back-up applications. The body is constructed of heavy duty polypropylene/thermoplastic. This pump has a built-in secure handle & can remove water down to an astounding 1/4”. We recommend this pump for the transfer of CLEAN WATER at households, farms or general plumbing, also tanks, wells, garages, flat roofs, pools, ponds & flooded basements or cellars.
This pump has a very strong & durable polypropylene/thermoplastic body to protect the pump during transit & the user during operation. This pump is designed for (WATER ONLY) DO NOT USE FOR GASOLINE or sewage waste or Any Other liquids other than CLEAN WATER at a Max temperature of 77°F (25°). This Pump MUST BE PLUGGED into a GFCI PROTECTED RECEPTACLE during operation for both practical & safe operation, this pump is NOT to be used for continuous nonstop use applications.
7. WAYNE CICDU790 1/3 HP Heavy Duty Cast Iron Submersible Sump Pump
Wayne Cicdu790 1/3 hp heavy duty cast iron submersible sump pump
8. Superior Pump 92250 1/4-HP Thermoplastic Submersible Sump Pump with Tethered Float Switch
- 1/4 HP Sump pump moves up to 1,800 gallons per hour
- pump will lift water up to 25′ of vertical height
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- 10-foot cord length
- Tethered float switch to automatically turn the pump on/off
- 1-1/4 inch or 1-1/2 inch NPT discharge for high capacity pumping
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100% factory tested
9. FLUENTPOWER 1/2 HP Submersible Pump, 2200 GPH Portable Electric Water Removal Pump with Switchable Auto/Manual Modes for Water Transfer, with 3/4" Garden Hose Adapter and NPT 1" Hose Connection
- ►AUTOMATIC ON/OFF ELECERIC SUBMERSIBLE WATER PUMP◀ Turns the pump on and off by integrated float switch. It has automatic and manual mode for you to use it with different environment. When you swtich to automatic mode, the pump can be left unattended, as long as the pump is plugged in. Mini Wate Sucking Level with Automatic Control 3 inch, Mini Wate Sucking Level with Manual Control 1 inch.
- ►POWERFUL & DURABLE◀ 1/2 HP, COPPER MOTOR, THERMAL PROTECTION AND UPGRADED SEAL STRUCTURE will ensure effective pumping and longer life.
- ►STRONG AND RELIABLE PERFORMANCE◀ The pump has maximum capacity of transferring up to 2200 GPH and max lift water up to 23ft.
- ►MULTIPLE FITTINGS◀ Each pump equiped with three adapters, which allow to connect discharge hose either with thread directly or clamp, including thread GHT 3/4″ for standard garden hose, NPT 1″, and G1.5″.
- ►12 MONTH WARRANTY◀ Environmental thermoplastic shell with one-year limited warranty. It can be installed for many applications and emergency use. The bottome gird allows to pass up to 0.15 inch solids.
10. GOULDS Pumps LSP0311 Sump Pump, Manual, Stainless, 1/3 hp, 115V
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 13 Hp Well Pump for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!